test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

i am level 70!!

too difficult..too bored..

But i have reached level 70...

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    good lord you must have not gone to bed in the last day. LOL.
  • neobeastxneobeastx Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I'm 68 and I got 8 hours of sleep yesterday and have logged 30 hours since release without exp boost. Its possible if you are dedicated enough
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I hope you are getting up at least every hour moving around and getting enough fluids. don't want to be one of those gamers that dies from Deep Vein Thrombosis.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please post your screenshots here: http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1203104/70-hamsters-for-70-adventurers to be entered for the Miniature Giant Space Hamster drawing. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • last#8359 last Member Posts: 1 New User
    Level 70 here gt:Lastbornjoker
    Uploading is africken joke so no pic
  • bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I am very curious as to what other MMOs the people that talk about how LONG it took to go from 60 to 70 have played. It has not EVEN BEEN A WEEK!! That is more than a level per DAY! Am I taking these people too serious??
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    bagoat said:

I am very curious as to what other MMOs the people that talk about how LONG it took to go from 60 to 70 have played. It has not EVEN BEEN A WEEK!! That is more than a level per DAY! Am I taking these people too serious??

I think people just got used to the speed of leveling from 1 to 60 in this game. I would hate to see what they think of leveling in a game like WoW or LOTRO.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

bagoat said:

I think people just got used to the speed of leveling from 1 to 60 in this game. I would hate to see what they think of leveling in a game like WoW or LOTRO.
    Yeah LOTRO and DDO would be a nightmare in comparison. Personally, I enjoy having to play longer to get higher levels. It is more rewarding in my opinion.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

bagoat said:

Well I hit 70 early Sunday morning it has been a serious grind that's for sure not sure on what folk would compare it to however most of the XBONE community will compare it with leveling in COD etc which is rather an unfair comparison but there you are.

Has it been enjoyable no, would I want to do it again hell no, was it game breaking not hardly imho.

I guess if I had taken more time to get there it would have been enjoyable, it was the constant repeatable quest traps
    and lack of clarity on selecting the vigilance quests that most seemed to complain about in this grind.
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    rigamung said:

too difficult..too bored..

But i have reached level 70...

I reached it last night.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • zamirdzamird Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    lol my screenshot is my profile picture
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    I love the new grind. Did alot of solo on both i have been leveling. I hope to have my cleric to 70 today so i can run my class artifact quest. I wish the new characters that are made could have the leveling spread out a bit more. but i do hope they wait a year before taking it to level 80 or any higher
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    I think the area designs look great but are far to small, its the questing that makes it so boring, the storyline is so linear that theres only one way to go. I've just asked in a new topic whats next when hitting 70 other than Sharandar, Dread and IW as I genuinely don't know!
    Thats alot of content there, plus you have the T1 and T2 dungeons that are rough. gotta build and get ready for Strongholds.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance

PS4
    Look Good Play Good

• resendetra#6387 resendetra Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm confused. I just updated and when I logged on, I'm magically level 70. Was that supposed to happen? I was the previous max level before the update.
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Some of the new maps bolster your level to look like 70 (e.g. WoD), or other specific level (e.g. 64 for Drowned Shore).
    It is displayed in blue in that case. You can still see your real level in the character overview screen.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • eurotrash335ieurotrash335i Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Lvl 70 sucks
    How does 70 suck? I think 70 is great. I have 2 characters at 70 now.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance

PS4
    Look Good Play Good