test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod6 main and off hand

lethalhitmanzxxlethalhitmanzxx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Could anyone tell me if there is a new mod 6 main and off hand??

Edited by moderator, please do not SHOUT.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yes, there is a new level 70 main hand weapon and offhand weapon. You get the level 70 offhand automatically when you reach level 70, please talk to Sgt Knox. You can get a new level 70 main hand weapon 1 of 2 ways. 1) complete all the quests in the Spinward Rise zone. 2) do the same Tyranny of Dragons campaign task that you did to get your level 60 main hand weapon. You now have a choice between the level 60 weapon or level 70 weapon from that task.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    OR just buy it for Linu Favors from the guy standing across from Haprer Bower in the Enclave. Thats what I did and its already rank 42 lol
  • Options
    kitaarkitaar Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Yes, there is a new level 70 main hand weapon and offhand weapon. You get the level 70 offhand automatically when you reach level 70, please talk to Sgt Knox. You can get a new level 70 main hand weapon 1 of 2 ways. 1) complete all the quests in the Spinward Rise zone. 2) do the same Tyranny of Dragons campaign task that you did to get your level 60 main hand weapon. You now have a choice between the level 60 weapon or level 70 weapon from that task.

When you say the spineward rise quest line do you have to be 70? Also does that include all the encounters?
    Xbox GT Shredboy
    Neverwinter Toons:
    Archael 70 HR
    Stajans 70 GF
    Member of Timed Out
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    kitaar said:

kreatyve said:

When you say the spineward rise quest line do you have to be 70? Also does that include all the encounters?
    all quests mean all vigilance quests, I have my/ doing my artifact weapon through ToD campaign though.

no need to be 70, i´m like 67 and got the quest for Spinward rise.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    nem3sls said:

kitaar said:

kreatyve said:

all quests mean all vigilance quests, I have my/ doing my artifact weapon through ToD campaign though.

no need to be 70, i´m like 67 and got the quest for Spinward rise.
    are there different main hands again? in other words, do you have to do that campaign mission repeatedly if you don't get the one you want and then take the currency you earn to buy the right one?
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    null
    No there's only one main hand. You have to choose/unlock the at-will you want just like you did with the artifact off hands
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    What about the off-hand weapon, how do you obtain that?