test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Announcing the VIP Program for Xbox!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Lord Neverember announces the VIP Program for Xbox. Check out what it is here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9535503

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    err0rpr0n3err0rpr0n3 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    No AH posting fees... does that mean all AH fees or just the fee that is refunded after a sale? free (not losing the 10%) = awesome... otherwise, it will have lost the biggest shiny for me.
  • Options
    aeragar47aeragar47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2015

No AH posting fees... does that mean all AH fees or just the fee that is refunded after a sale? free (not losing the 10%) = awesome... otherwise, it will have lost the biggest shiny for me.

This means the posting fee that is refunded IF the item is sold. This is actually a great benefit because if you don't sell the item, you don't get charged. So you don't need to worry about, "Did I list this item too high? What if it doesn't sell? Now I just lost all of my posting fee."

Imagine if you tried to sell an item for 1M AD. The posting fee is 100k. If the item didn't sell, you just lost your 100k.
  • Options
    wanenwtnstoupeewanenwtnstoupee Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Serious cash grab. Wow.
  • Options
    indiscriminantindiscriminant Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Huge conveneince factor here for an endgame player, comes out to $8.50 per month for all of it. The keys alone if you play daily are worth $33+ per month. Then throw in all the other AD and time saving items. Its a no brainer.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    (I'm an PC player, but spotted this thread). It's not a cash grab at all - no don't need any of those things, it's all discounts and convenience items, but they are VERY useful. And as mentioned, the key alone makes 1000 zen a month totally worth the return on investment. But, you will find the 25% discount on GMOPs extremely valuable, and you will also find having a vendor to sell trash to anywhere you want (profession vendor), bank and travel access anywhere very very handy. No more running from one end of a zone to the other just to use the door... The mailbox is super useful too. You can definitely get along just fine without it, but it does add a lot of QoL benefits.
  • Options
    malveko#3127 malveko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You put in a vip system w/o the basics for new players. Bags and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Those cost 1000 zen by themselves already. kk GG. This game is srs money hog.
  • Options
    orangebangorangebang Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 55 Arc User

You put in a vip system w/o the basics for new players. Bags and HAMSTER. Those cost 1000 zen by themselves already. kk GG. This game is srs money hog.

You mean they aren't altruistic people who just want to provide a game for free? What?!! No... Can't be. Aren't they backed by a billionaire that is paying for all of this so that we can play without paying. I'm crushed.

• Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    How do you use the signpost and mailbox? I can't seem to find any way to use them. Yes, I have the proper VIP rank.
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    In Inventory go Long the tab to find the vip tab to get to the menu and the select what you need from the menu
    There is a quicker way I gather but havent found that yet :)
  • Options
    err0rpr0n3err0rpr0n3 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    elikenui said:

How do you use the signpost and mailbox? I can't seem to find any way to use them. Yes, I have the proper VIP rank.

The easiest way (Yeah yeah, I got it anyway....:) ) is to toggle to your character info with the Select button then t think it's A for options (may not be correct, not in front of my xbox) but you should have an option for VIP options, select that and the menu pops up to select your poison...