test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legends of Phoenix |Starting New Guild|

Hello Everyone!

(right now this is just for recruitment the guild has NOT been created yet and won't be till I can get enough interest in this then I can get everyone together and create this future guild)

Legends of Phoenix will be a casual guild for active social players who are looking for a friendly chatty environment and an easy way to find people for group activities. I am not aiming at any skilled or professional players (of course your are welcome to join) if you can use a controller your good enough to join this is just a place for some casual gaming, random chatter, and making new friends.

As a newly formed guild we don't offer much and the only thing we ask for is some fun chatter to pass the time and as we grow into a larger community and expand.

General info about the guild:
  • Mainly will be an English speaking guild but any language is welcome.
  • no specific level or skill is required.
  • Mainly will be PvE but will be taking part in some PvP activities.
  • Will be doing daily dungeon runs for any new equipment you may want to get.
  • Daily Campaign Quests
  • Misc. Questing
  • Guild Bank

Requirements:
  • Be Active even if its a few hours a day or just play on the weekends.
  • And most importantly to keep the guild busy and friendly some fun, chatty humor is a must

If you are interested leave a message here with your Xbox GT
will try to answer any questions you may have.

Seen you Soon! :)

Comments

• ratrod3347ratrod3347 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey I am very interested in this idea and would love to be with the guild from the start.I can answer any questions you have about myself and thanks for the chance to be a member

Gt:Ratrod3347
  • vimes0xvimes0x Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    This sounds like what im looking for. I would also like to be involved with this from the start.
    Gimme a msg through Xbox to discuss more :)
    GT "Vimes X"
  • smartskittlezsmartskittlez Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    ratrod3347 wrote: »
    Hey I am very interested in this idea and would love to be with the guild from the start.I can answer any questions you have about myself and thanks for the chance to be a member

Gt:Ratrod3347
    vimes0x wrote: »
    This sounds like what im looking for. I would also like to be involved with this from the start.
    Gimme a msg through Xbox to discuss more :)
    GT "Vimes X"

soon as I can get back on my Xbox I'll give you guys a message and we can start setting things up from there should probably be on some or most of the the day tomorrow. I believe we do need a full party of 5 people to create the guild so if you want to invite any of your friends over let me know and I can get an invite sent out to them too.

Thanks for the interest in this!
    Hope to get this set up soon!

(feel free to join another guild if this takes too long and you don't wish to wait, no hard feelings)
  • tiger4236tiger4236 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Definitely interested. I like the idea of a guild like this and it would be cool to be involved with a guild from the start. Give me a message when you can.
    GT: Wolfstar61
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Same here. I would definitely like to help build a foundation of a guild. Message me on live

Gt xRaw Carnage
  • tanovhatanovha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i am interested in this guild sign me up gt guttahnovha
  • cblackthekidcblackthekid Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Very interested lv 23 HWF gt is CBlack67 looking for active laid back pve
  • general812014general812014 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Very intrested level 21 ranger gt General812014
  • vileveego1vileveego1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm a lvl 60 Great Weapons Fighter. I'm interested. My gamer tag is VileVeego1 .
  • sinfulgodly#5265 sinfulgodly Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Ok you have peaked my interest and I would enjoy this guild just hit me up on xbox my gt is rs blk angel (girlfriend's acct since my kids have hijacked my acct to play this as well lol)