test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Things We Like About Mod 6 And The Changes

patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
List what you like about Mod 6 and the changes........and GO!

Comments

• sharpassassin1sharpassassin1 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Getting a forced break from the idiots in Tiamat.....

On a serious note....i'm a big fan of the VIP subscrition. Beyond all of the other perks, simply getting the opportunity to open 1 of the dozens of lockboxes I collect everyday has been a welcomed addition to the game.
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    70 views and only 1 comment so far, lol

I haven not been able to play much yet but:

I got 3 months of VIP right off the bat, and it's nice so far. Love the lock box keys, as sharpassassin1 mentioned. Can't wait to get higher VIP level for the other benefits. Still need to check out the Moonstone Mask area.

The new rewards for invoking are pretty nice, however it's hell on inventory management.

I know it's not a big deal, but the new tree in Protector's Enclave is a nice visual addition. Much better than the uselessness that was there before.

I'd be ok with Minsc being my permanent companion ;)

My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Id rather have Boo as my companion, which hopefully I will win! Just so I can talk to it like a maniac like Minsc lol
  • axemthegreataxemthegreat Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Love the VIP program. Converted a bunch of AD to zen about a week before to cover 12 months. Had to sell a perfect vorpal to cover it, but it was worth every penny (diamond?).

Enjoying the XP grind in new zones again. I've also heard that the PVP is really fun as well, but I haven't had a chance to experience yet. Trying to push to 70 first before I really take in the new content.
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    I love the grinding, which is how it should of been. The VIP is great. I got Rank 12 right away. Love the discounts and Keys and such. They did a great job. Cant wait to complete all this content and move on to Strongholds when it comes out.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Great job all around. Are there bugs? Sure how could there not be (if you ever wrote code you know what I mean) but an absolutely excellent job!
  • bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    I don't know if this is WAI (if NOT would a mod please delete this ASAP -wink- -wink-), but I am LOVING how all of my Companions that I could not get past a certain level without upgrading (or whatever it's called) are now leveling again! Woohoo!!! Augment Stone lv 30 here I come!!! \o/
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Anyone notice how the fire archon's active slot bonus increased, but things like the owl's hasn't? Apart from that it's nice to be in more colorful zones again.
  • randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    1) Dragon Cult Pack was changed from non-binding to BoE (sad), but I've got a second one for free.

2) Azure enchants now give higher experience bonus. My Rank 6's went up from +5.5% to +9%.

3) Detaching enchantments from green & blue 61+ gear seems to be quite cheap generally - I've seen the price being around 5 coppers.

4) All companions got +5 to max levels with new power and new costume, yay.

5) Refining UI now accepts enchantment stacks, pretty cool. Critical still happen on one-by-one basis. Extra RP go to overflow (hopefully never get lost if added too many)

6) 3 person dungeons are easier to complete and also shorter overall.

7) Refining stones seems to be abundant and dropping a lot.
    Post edited by randomdigits#2166 on
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Liking it a lot, balance seems right I like the grind (some guild mates are complaining about it though lol)
    Loving VIP the ability to teleport whenever and wherever is awesome, like having the bank on call not as dedicated as some son only partway through 63 but am getting there, we need bigger bags in the inventory now though or double RP to drop so we can burn through all the refining stuff we have accumulated.
    Increasing the max available bank slots would be useful as well Devs, spending too much time juggling inventory and banks now :)

Want my kill time back lol
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Yeah with all these new items i find myself pulling up my bank on VIP. Has been a lifesaver. And the mailbox when you want to mail yourself stuff or get stuff you put up on the auction. Most my guildmates love this new mod also. Just hate getting killed alot. HAHAHA.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)