test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shadow of Demise Capstone Feat Doesn't Working as Described

thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
One of the benefits of the Shadow of Demise feat is that a TR's stealth meter will no longer be interrupted while regenerating. This currently does not work as per the SoD description. It used to work (prior to the 1.1 patch), however it's currently functioning like the TR's base stealth regeneration mechanism. I've tested it in multiple scenarios, including normal exploration zones, Heroic Encounter zones, and normal and epic skirmishes and dungeons. If I am hit while my stealth is regenerating, not only will regeneration pause, but my stealth meter actually goes down relative to the amount of damage I take. I do seem to still get the increased stealth regeneration speed benefit of the feat, not to mention its core massive damage boost, but the uninterruptable regeneration definitely isn't working.

EDIT: Ugh... can't correct the grammar in the title. Should say it isn't working...
Post edited by thezer0flux on

Comments

• thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    <bump>

Anyone else seeing this? It's pretty frustrating...
  • jood87jood87 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2015
    Yeap mine does this as well
  • kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    yep its a pain and a waste of a stat point not to mention a pig win u get swarmed by mobs and cant recharge
  • secretgamertagsecretgamertag Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Happening to me too
  • dr6toesdr6toes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Skullcracker doesn't work as well I guess they want us all to be executioners
  • blankfacedemonblankfacedemon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can confirm the same thing is happening on Xbox since the mod 6 update.