test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heirloom pack and the Paladin

bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
Don't know if it has been asked yet or not. if it has, sorry for the repetition

Does anybody know if the heirloom pack will provide gear for the new Paladin?
Rise from the Ashes guild leader

Best Answer

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    They have temporarily disabled the heirloom packs until they can get them sorted out for paladins. If you already claimed your pack and did to get your items, please submit a support ticket.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png

Answers

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I will do my best to get an answer for this during today's live stream. Don't know if Andy will know the answer or not.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • quesmaster23quesmaster23 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    was going to look around for this answer myself since i opened my first pack and only received the merc and the rings.
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    I noticed so do we not get any gear for our paladins? Is this ticket worthy
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • quesmaster23quesmaster23 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    they replied to a post on twitter they were working on it, still a pain though..