test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CTA Drop Chances Outrageous

ogpaulycogpaulyc Member Posts: 32 Arc User
So since the CTA event has been happening I've decided to farm it until the new Mod 6 update and at first I thought you would have to buy the mount with the medallions you get from the end game chest but that's not case you have to get it from the chest itself. throughout the day and from me streaming this LiVE I've played about 85 matches and never once got anything different than the coins, dye pack, enchantment and medallions. I don't know what the chances are for the companion dropping but I feel it needs to be increased cause I believe I've spent about 6 hours maybe even more I'm not sure farming this event and never has anything different in the chest each time.

in my opinion I think the companion should be something you can buy or the chance for it dropping should be increased cause frankly I have a feeling if I farm this for the 3 days remaining I won't get it. and it's the same for Tiamat I did Tiamat for a full day that I also streamed and won 75% of the time and never once got purple gear or anything worth my time just hoard coins and refinement stones and occasionally the Linus favor

Comments

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    I have gotten 3 companions thus far in about 10 runs through. So, you just have really bad luck my friend
  • Options
    enicegeoenicegeo Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I got two Ancient Curio coins.....wanted the companion though.