test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

why is Lostmauth Horn worth so much?

jdnutzjdnutz Member Posts: 322 Arc User
recently i got Lostmauth Horn in the right chest, first thing i thought was whoa whooooooo 5 million AD, but of course its bound on pickup, so i,m using it, plus it was on my 2nd character which is fast becoming my main, but as its green and will cost greater marks to upgrade, i dont see why anyone would pay 5 million AD for one.................i would much rather have one of the purple artifacts which are alot cheaper, plus as far as i know its not part of a set.

Comments

• blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    its cause its rare and a very good artifact to have. But it will be more common once Elemental Evil comes out, cause eLOL will be a T1 dungeon run, and Blue Horns drop out of the new lock box
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Also because of the Lostmauth Set bonus, which we'll be able to complete soon. The set bonus adds an additional hit for your weapon damage on every critical hit. The belt from the set has +STR and +DEX on it, so is good for GWF and Rogues (I think the HR too?) and the neck piece has AP gain.

As I understand it, the PC guys rate the Lostmauth set as the goto set for most DPS and best set bonus for coping with current end game content.
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    The horn will be in a lockbox soon, and Lostmouth will be a Tier 1. SO the horn will be a lot easier to obtain. I kinda feel sorry for all those people who thought they were great just because a horn dropped for them, and feel even more sorry for those people who actually dropped 9mil ad for a horn lol. I have had two drop, one from dragon and one from chest. So I have just been lucky.
  • neobeastxneobeastx Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Yeah, I was close to dropping 8 million AD on a horn until I found out how much easier and lesser value it will be in mod 6.