test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

End Game Enchants f or Rogues

cesukecesuke Member Posts: 311 Arc User
edited August 2015 in The Thieves' Den
Well i wanna ask what could be the end game enchants for a lvl 70 rogue. Must mention i was equiped with full Savage 12 in offence slots and in PVP happened a lot of times to do 0 damage even to other rogues and in PVE outdamaged for a lot 80%+ for other Rogue with only some Radiants 8 or 9 so i am very confused

Comments

• Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Can't really say anything without actual footage of yourself in action for us to diagnose.

Empirically speaking, in these situations, the best guess we can take is that there's something wrong or inefficient with either your build, or your methodology considering combat.

Or, it could simply be your choice of TR build as opposed to the content you're playing.

...like for example, eLoL for Scoundrels, ROFL. Anyone actually try counting how many targets in eLoL can be CCd? Scoundrels just become deadweight in eLoL.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • Options
    wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    cesuke wrote: »
    Well i wanna ask what could be the end game enchants for a lvl 70 rogue. Must mention i was equiped with full Savage 12 in offence slots and in PVP happened a lot of times to do 0 damage even to other rogues and in PVE outdamaged for a lot 80%+ for other Rogue with only some Radiants 8 or 9 so i am very confused

In PvE - Brutals are best.
  • Options
    And someone can explain me the 0 damage i even though is a bug between Savage and Negation... Btw i am far from pro i spend most of my gametime gathering Astral Diamonds making enchants to resell etc ... And my build is Master Infiltrator Executionar... Must mention without enchants i outdamage most ppl in PVE... I even fell the enchants reduce my damage ... When i read it says -89% resistance ignored... Is that fine?
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    An example of where you are doing 0 0 0 0?
  • Options
    Hitting a permastealth Rogue in Negation... And Well always against Defensive Warriors or Paladins
  • Options
    wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    cesuke wrote: »
    When i read it says -89% resistance ignored... Is that fine?

In PvE its too much. If they havent changed anything with T2 boss damage resistance - anything above 60% doesnt do anything

• Options
    silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    kweassa said:

Can't really say anything without actual footage of yourself in action for us to diagnose.

Empirically speaking, in these situations, the best guess we can take is that there's something wrong or inefficient with either your build, or your methodology considering combat.

Or, it could simply be your choice of TR build as opposed to the content you're playing.

...like for example, eLoL for Scoundrels, ROFL. Anyone actually try counting how many targets in eLoL can be CCd? Scoundrels just become deadweight in eLoL.

Not in my opinion. Honestly, I think Scoundrels become better off tanks then tanks because of the threat generation and super speed, giving us ridiculous survival capabilities.

I just rush in ahead of everyone while stealthed, drop smoke + path of blades = daze. Then kite the ads in a circle (since I will always have threat) until they are all dead.

Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • Options
    Nice one Silktrocity :)
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User

Not in my opinion. Honestly, I think Scoundrels become better off tanks then tanks because of the threat generation and super speed, giving us ridiculous survival capabilities.

I just rush in ahead of everyone while stealthed, drop smoke + path of blades = daze. Then kite the ads in a circle (since I will always have threat) until they are all dead.

Yeah, but in eLoL?

Almost everything in that short dungeon is CC immune.

Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'