test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lightfoot Thief Active Bonus

matisszmatissz Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Hello,

I was browsing companions list and found this Lightfoot Thief companion. He is expensive on AH so probably is good, however I can't understand it's active bonus and what it does and how big it is. It states:
"On Critical Hit: Foes nearby target will bleed for 3x Level based damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds."

Anyone can translate that to human language? What is level based damage? Is it mine or companions? And critical is mine or companions?

Totally confused.
Please explain.

Comments

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Never assume something is good just because its expensive. This companion is expensive because its rare.

As for the bonus...i think it basically means the damage fluctuates based on your level. The bonus applies to your damage.
  • jstiddyjstiddy Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Bump for more input on this companion.
  • illhoraillhora Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    you will find more imput from one of lazalia's guide. google is your friend.

"On Critical Hit (from you not from your pet): Foes nearby target will bleed for 3x 70 (if you are 70 lvl) every 2 seconds for 10 seconds." Even if you have 100% crit, not worth it.

If you want campanion(s) making dmg: go Air Archon and/or fire Archon.
  • methecsgodmethecsgod Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    The 3x level is based on the companion's damage, not yours. Which is to say, it's worthless.