test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix the Dread Vault

bottbolliusbottbollius Member Posts: 41 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
There is a very annoying problem with TDV that needs to be fixed. When the party reaches the final campfire at Yshhigol and a party member leaves or is vtk out ,any new party member who joins is placed at the previous campfire and cannot advance to the rest of the group as All party members must be within the purple circle. As a result the remaining group cannot advance for the same reason,which eventually leads to everyone just standing around wasting time only to eventually abandon the instance and start to start over. It seems absurd that the DAILY dungeon should require repeated attempts to complete on a daily basis since the rewards are minimal. It is a simple fix, new party members should join the party at current location of the existing group.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Ok. Starting on the 8th, Dread Vault will be closed for repairs, along with many other dungeons.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    A fix that has been working for me for the longest time has been for the people at the last campfire to go to the change character screen, wait for the new person to enter the last campfire then just log back in. It has worked everytime for me.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Current Xbox dungeons unavailable in PC version today: The Cloak Tower, Lair of the Mad Dragon, Throne of Idris, Lair of the Pirate King, The Frozen Heart, Spellplague Caverns, Caverns of Karrundax, The Dread Vault, Castle Never. These dungeons will all be closed for reworking on Xbox starting on Sept 8th.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    And apparently this "reworking" has still not completed on PC. So its pretty safe to say that they are just being removed
  • Options
    patsfire said:

And apparently this "reworking" has still not completed on PC. So its pretty safe to say that they are just being removed

Andy (StrumSlinger) has said repeatedly that they are coming back. It's just the devs have been too busy with both the Xbox update and Strongholds to work on them.
    kuI2v8l.png