test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Crashing only 1 character.

kirbysbackkirbysback Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Can log into my 56 DC but can't log into my main character the 60 CW. Was in a dungeon "Lostmauth's Lair Epic" and every time I pick that character it tries to load the map and crashes to the Xbox One Dashboard, closing the App. Did a hard reset, nothing. Help!
Oh I started this dungeon after the update/maintainence.
Post edited by kirbysback on

Comments

• herp10herp10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This happened to my 60 TR as well. submitted a ticket but have not heard anything as of yet. Ill let you know if i find a solution to this problem.
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i had the exact same issue around 3pm est. posted a ticket and reset everything possible with no change. i uninstalled the game and am reinstalling in now. its at 78%. i will let you know if it fixes it. i was going to get my 1st artifact weapon today and everything. hundreds of hrs and $120 down the tubes if i loose the character.
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    After re-installing the whole game there is still no change. It trys loading my last glitched out position and sends me to the dashboard. Please help somebody. It seems the Gods are angry with me today.
  • mmmb77mmmb77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Does anyone know the solution to this problem?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You will more than likely have to wait for Support to reset your character back to a map that's not crashing for you. I don't know what else to suggest on Xbox. On PC this sometimes happens if your files get corrupted, but I have no clue about Xbox.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png