test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delves team told me oppressive force daily was broken can someone explain please

pearlbluescoobypearlbluescooby Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2015 in The Library
When doing dd event, team told me that OF caused some team glitch. Since OF doesn't have a target limit it's been my goto for t2 runs, but I don't want kicked for using it.
thanks,
Post edited by zebular on

Best Answer

• strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    It's rumored that some class dailies are causing freeze ups and disconnects in game. Kind of like how the SW daily Tyrannical Threat used to do.

I haven't had any experiences with these freeze ups or disconnects due to the dailies and my OF on my CW works fine without causing anyone issues most of the time. That being said, if you have a team that's willing to kick you for it then you might as well just not use it. Not like it's gonna hurt anything.

Find a team that doesn't have issues with the lag or disconnects and you should feel free to use it. If you find a team that's complaining about it then I'd say hold off till your next dungeon.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Answers

• bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    I can tell you this we ran 3 control wizards and 2 rogues on frozen heart yesterday and we were using OF at the same time and it lagged a little bit but didn't freeze we blew thru the dungeon fairly quickly to
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Apparently the glitch with OF is in pvp, where casting makes the other team dc. In dungeons we consistently run multi CWs throwing OF up wih no issues(sans PK which just walking can cause you to freeze up lol).
  • fallengodlokifallengodloki Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I did a few PK runs last night, you know that final stretch before the end boss that everyone just runs through and at the end everybody just waits to die and respawn after the mobs leave? I casted Steal Time, Ice Terrain, popped my Lantern and cast OF. There were sooooooooooooooo many crits, it lagged everyone but me out of the dungeon.

Good times, that happen sometimes. It's sporadic.