test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wishlist for module ideas as series...

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
i was thinking of Calimshan, Baldergate, Waterdeep, and few places near Neverwinter regions, and massive Underdark.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• bardaaronbardaaron Member Posts: 545 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Ooh, yeah. Calimshan would be fun, to work in some more desert themed opponents. I also REALLY want to get some aquatic campaigns. Maybe some islands & sahuagin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dlanornennildlanornennil Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Waterdeep would be wonderful for the foundry. The Undermountian, the Warrens, Dock Ward and South Ward, the Castle Ward and Sea Ward, North Ward and the Trades Ward and the City of the Dead. 1000's of Quests...Even more NPC's. :)

The Shining Sea Campaign with sailing combat added as part of the Calimshan expansion would make me feel all Happy, happy, joy, joy. All the time!. :)
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    More cities! Luskan, waterdeep, more importance to the other planes too! We just had one quest in the shadowfell, and it could be amazing to give it more importance too.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    Just throwing this out there: The WotC intellectual property that Neverwinter uses is typically driven by whatever modules WotC is itself promoting. For instance, we're heading to the underdark because that's part of the Rage of Demons plotline. So, while Waterdeep et al might be nice in the game don't get your hopes up unless WotC is promoting those territories in general.

That being said? They do that sort of thing occasionally.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    well, one of my wish did come true (maybe), devs working on Underdark as Mod 8 which may due in mid-late fall. what i want to see, a new textures.

i wasnt aware of my original post got edited by moderator, since this topic is little old, and somehow revived just briefly. anyway, thank very much.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    could anyone make a special module for "jumping training" zone?
  • dlanornennildlanornennil Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Just throwing this out there: The WotC intellectual property that Neverwinter uses is typically driven by whatever modules WotC is itself promoting. For instance, we're heading to the underdark because that's part of the Rage of Demons plotline. So, while Waterdeep et al might be nice in the game don't get your hopes up unless WotC is promoting those territories in general.

That being said? They do that sort of thing occasionally.

I agree.. ;)
  • zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    Waterdeep and the Undermountain! Cormyr! The Dales! Baldur's Gate! Amn! Zhentil Keep! Myth Drannor! All these we need, and then maybe throw in the Moonshae Isles, Calimport, Lantan and Kara Tur (Shou lung?) if you have time please. :) Don't bother with Maztica I never got into that area.
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    ANNOUNCEMENT: Neverwinter to release new Maztica module!
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I want to visit Mithril Halls and Silverymoon! Please!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I want to visit Myth Drannor and help to rebuild it, assuming it would be in the time right after the sundering.