test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Golden Dragon Weapons and Mod 6

armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
I won a Golden Dragon off-hand in Tiamat yesterday and was wondering if it will scale for mod 6 or if they are bringing out new Golden Dragon weapons for level 70?

If not then I guess it's not worth refining and getting the main hand but should instead wait?
Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
Xane De Armadeon: CW
Zen De Armadeon: OP
Zohar De Armadeon: TR
Chrion De Armadeon: SW
Gosti Big Belly: GWF
Barney McRustbucket: GF
Lt. Thackeray: HR
Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox

Comments

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Hold off, totaly new ones at 70. So not worth investing anything into except blue gear.

Alternet sets to get good dmg and stats. Draconic-
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    keep it though, and feed it to the new weapons
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Cheers guys
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    If the new weapons are not available till you reach 70. Then having any combat advantage -now- till then seems sensible. Those who peaked in varying ways as a lvl 60 will have an upper hand going forward to level 70.
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    NO NO. The only use the current weapons will have is refinement points. Simply because the weapons that drop as loot in the new MOD, I.E. the blue/green weapons that you need/greed/pass on, will be better than any of our current weapons.
  • armwaldarmwald Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    If the new weapons are not available till you reach 70. Then having any combat advantage -now- till then seems sensible. Those who peaked in varying ways as a lvl 60 will have an upper hand going forward to level 70.

Equip it as it is better than what you have and feed it blues if you like but do not use any refinement stones on it or try to change the Artifact Bonus by buying Cubes of Augmentation as this is a waste of RP and AD

You will get to do this all over with your level 70 weapon which will start at Level 1 green and go to Level 140 with 10 million RP and a pile of GMOP amd GMOPower

Patsfire is right the level 61 blues could be better than a refined Artifact weapon Level 60

• amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    armwald wrote: »

Equip it as it is better than what you have and feed it blues if you like but do not use any refinement stones on it or try to change the Artifact Bonus by buying Cubes of Augmentation as this is a waste of RP and AD

You will get to do this all over with your level 70 weapon which will start at Level 1 green and go to Level 140 with 10 million RP and a pile of GMOP amd GMOPower

Patsfire is right the level 61 blues could be better than a refined Artifact weapon Level 60

Artifact equipment (main hand, off hand, belt, and neck) will still max at lvl 60 legendary. Its the regular artifacts i.e. (lantern, waters, belials, auroras etc) that will go to lvl 140 mystic

• zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User

10 million RP ? How extremely tiresome.

• cycloptomesecycloptomese Member Posts: 25 Arc User

You've got to pay the price if you want to live the life.

Yes and that is per item as you will have a new Artifact Main, Off-Hand, Cloak , Belt and probably at least one Artifact for a set bonus and of course your 4th Artifact ( Sigil ) Cleric seems to be the BiS

So I figure 60 Million in RP to Mythic Perfection ?... now that is extremely tiresome.

There are some shortcuts with the Artifacts but on your Main, Off, Belt and Cloak even with 2x refinement you get screwed for 20% of your RP on your old equipment

A Double Refinement anytime soon would be useless until we have the new items to refine

• popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Use this double refinement to get the following
    enchantments up to at least Rank 9
    Any Artifacts you own now that you will be keeping in your plan for Mod 6 to legendary.
    amafia313 wrote: »
    Artifact equipment (main hand, off hand, belt, and neck) will still max at lvl 60 legendary. Its the regular artifacts i.e. (lantern, waters, belials, auroras etc) that will go to lvl 140 mystic

So how accurate is this list above? What will move forward? Where can I read about this?

I mean, no point refining what won't matter going forward after the drop. I don't have a lantern, guess I will source one. I have the water, Tiamat Orb and shop keeper basicly. Sucks that I bothered to gather Imperial or Seldarine gear for them to cap at 60.
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    popezen01 wrote: »
    Any Artifacts you own now that you will be keeping in your plan for Mod 6 to legendary.
    And don't forget to get ripped off for the GMO power and union that you will need to do this.

• popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    popezen01 wrote: »
    And don't forget to get ripped off for the GMO power and union that you will need to do this.

PK has been dropping these. But yup its a grind. Some people find the fun in it. Granted the 60 million to go beyond legendary is a bit much, if it was easy to get everyone would have it!
    amafia313 wrote: »

So how accurate is this list above? What will move forward? Where can I read about this?

I mean, no point refining what won't matter going forward after the drop. I don't have a lantern, guess I will source one. I have the water, Tiamat Orb and shop keeper basicly. Sucks that I bothered to gather Imperial or Seldarine gear for them to cap at 60.

The list is very accurate Wiki link here http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact_equipment

Sorry to all the cap on the New Artifact Equipment is Level 60 still 4.6 Million RP / piece to Legendary plus all the GMarks
    Yeah, I beat ya to it, looking at the Enchants too.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Enchanting

So now to focus my grind else where.
    While we are at it, off topic, will there be faster mounts?