test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

soloing epic dungeons

Sure would be nice to have the option of going epic or normal for any dungeon you take the time to visit. Hardly anyone heads to lower level instances just to drag yourself to the very back where the dungeons are located.

I very much would like to venture for all the treasure chests without wasting everyone's time. And the loot in the epic dungeon chests is better than normal versions.
Huh....I thought Ballsdeep was a location in Lord of the Rings.

Xbox Avatar=FriedArmenian
Level 60 GWF=Buckaroofury

Comments

• fluffyr00fluffyr00 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Should be able to just enter dungeons with as many people as you have. Took me over 2 hours searching yesterday just to get into a dungeon. It was a tier 1 dungeon as I am trying to finish as much as the journal off as possible but still, I should have been able to enter with my current group and not have to wait for others to join.

Will this be changing when Elemental Evil releases?
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"
  • zabuzamomocheezabuzamomochee Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    fluffyr00 wrote: »
    Should be able to just enter dungeons with as many people as you have. Took me over 2 hours searching yesterday just to get into a dungeon. It was a tier 1 dungeon as I am trying to finish as much as the journal off as possible but still, I should have been able to enter with my current group and not have to wait for others to join.

Will this be changing when Elemental Evil releases?

Sort of, with Elemental Evil epic dungeon Queues work the same BUT they do introduce reworked 3 man dungeons. They will be the same dungeons as the 5 man option offers but significantly easier so 3 people can pull it off at around the same difficulty as a 5 man.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    If you are trying to complete achievements, do not wait for Elemental Evil. Most of the T1 and T2 dungeons will no longer exist.
  • fluffyr00fluffyr00 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    zephyriah wrote: »
    If you are trying to complete achievements, do not wait for Elemental Evil. Most of the T1 and T2 dungeons will no longer exist.

Do you know whcih ones will be being removed?? I onlyhave Epic Dread Vault to complete.

Also are they being removed completely so we cant even access them through the dungeon gate?
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"
    fluffyr00 wrote: »
    zephyriah wrote: »

Do you know which ones will be being removed?? I only have Epic Dread Vault to complete.

Also are they being removed completely so we cant even access them through the dungeon gate?

1. List of ones that will exist: Cragmire Crypts, Grey Wolf Den, Temple of the Spider as well as Malabog’s Castle, Valindra’s Tower and Lair of Lostmauth from campaigns.

2. I'm not aware of any current T1 or T2 that can be entered from the gate. At any rate, anything not on the list above will cease to exist, including the normal versions. Since I have never tested this, I just tried to manually enter normal Cloak Tower to verify and could not enter.

removed is kind of the wrong word. revamped is a better word.

I disagree.

The existing ones that remain have been revamped. If you can play it now and not when Mod6 drops, it is removed.

edited August 2015
    Okay I messed up. I mean being revamped. Revamped was too vague. You people are making it seem like its all doom and gloom that dungeons are going to be missing. However I would rather give them the time to make the dungeons innovative and challenging than to rush out the dungeons just because people can't wait like children.

"Us people" made no statements expressing doom and gloom. Just facts. As a matter of fact, I specifically avoided listing the removed dungeons and only listed the positive. The ones that will remain or be added.

The reason for the post was that dungeons are being taken out of the game and if players want to complete certain achievements, they must do it now. This will matter to completionists.

The dungeons are still missing on PC many months after their removal. They have had time. The dungeons may or may not ever return. We will see.

• travuskatravuska Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    lol, i guess people will stop spamming looking to run pk in the lfg channel.