test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

myusernamewontf Looking for a guild (more info in thread)

I'll try and make it short but I do have a few conditions before I go ahead and join whoever throws a copy/pasta in this thread.

#1 : I don't want an enormous guild where the members list never ends (I want a group I can feel comfortable with and not play "Who's that guy? everyday.

#2 : Nothing too competitive. I'm here to have fun on this game and not worry wether or not I'd be kicked instantly in a dungeon.

#3 : Speaking of getting kicked in dungeons, my toon just hit lv 70 2 days ago. I played solo most of the time before that (except during the last 2 elemental planes) and I just barely have the required IL to run t1s to get new gear so if you guys are PVE oriented and have a few others in my situation then that's a big plus.
PS: I haven't ran any of the t1s yet since I fear pissing randoms off by messing up or something :/ (I play a tank oathbound paladin)

#4 : Teamspeak/Raidcall is a must. I don't give my skype too often since I use it mostly for familly business but if you got a ts3/raidcall setup you can definitely expect me there whenever I'm on.

#5 : Nothing mandatory unless it's just being online at least once a week or so. I can understand that.

About me:
Well my name is Joe. I'm 20 and I really enjoy Neverwinter so far but after playing for a week grinding like there's no tomorrow I'm still pretty lively. I got quite the deep voice that can go all the way to the squeaky(es?) voice you've ever heard.

Other than that I'm usually laid back and laughing at every single funny details. You can count on me to talk to ya 12 hours a day.

Please reply here first before pming me ingame. I'll be checking here hourly.

Fiona@myusernamewontf

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Hi,

You are welcome to join Brulparra. We are a small casual guild that don't have any requirements other than having fun and not being offensive to other members.

There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• myusernamewontfmyusernamewontf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    mynaam wrote: »
    Hi,

You are welcome to join Brulparra. We are a small casual guild that don't have any requirements other than having fun and not being offensive to other members.

Thanks for the reply. If possible could you post a bit more information about what I was asking for? It's really important that at least some of my conditions are met otherwise that's just a waste of time for me to join.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    #1 : I don't want an enormous guild where the members list never ends (I want a group I can feel comfortable with and not play "Who's that guy? everyday.
    We normally have 7 to 10 online not to big and nice and social.
    #2 : Nothing too competitive. I'm here to have fun on this game and not worry wether or not I'd be kicked instantly in a dungeon.
    We have only kicked players that is inactive for more than 12 months. We will also not accept any form of discrimination.
    #3 : Speaking of getting kicked in dungeons, my toon just hit lv 70 2 days ago. I played solo most of the time before that (except during the last 2 elemental planes) and I just barely have the required IL to run t1s to get new gear so if you guys are PVE oriented and have a few others in my situation then that's a big plus.
    PS: I haven't ran any of the t1s yet since I fear pissing randoms off by messing up or something :/ (I play a tank oathbound paladin)

We play with all levels and experience. In stronghold we even take lower levels e.g. lvl 20 with if we go on Heroic runs(fast leveling).
    #4 : Teamspeak/Raidcall is a must. I don't give my skype too often since I use it mostly for familly business but if you got a ts3/raidcall setup you can definitely expect me there whenever I'm on.

We have teamspeak, but it is very new(3 days) so not many have joined yet. There have been interest in it though.
    #5 : Nothing mandatory unless it's just being online at least once a week or so. I can understand that.

We don't force members to donate run dungeons, pvp. We don't mind players that just want to solo with the occational help when running dungeons.

There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• myusernamewontfmyusernamewontf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks for the info. So far you meet all the conditions and since nobody seems to post anything even after 12 hours I'll go ahead and accept your invitation.

Just add me ingame / send me an invitation. I'll accept whenever I'm online.

(username is in the first post)
  • cheyra#2730 cheyra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey there, myusernamewontf! Sorry for not seeing this before now. If you are still looking for a guild, or should you find yourself wanting something different, we would love to hear from you! Heaven's Hammer is looking to expand. We are a small, friendly, family-style guild. Everyone is on at different times, but we always try to help one another out, and there is usually someone to chat with in guild chat. I'm not big on PvP, but some of the others are. So, if you are interested in growing with a small guild that likes to have fun, send me a pm or in game mail, and we can go from there! :)

Cheyra Bladedancer@dragoninwa