test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new hub areas

seriphim7408seriphim7408 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Don't know if this has been discussed or not. Just wanted to know if there was any possibility for new hub cities besides protectors enclave. Wanted to see cities like waterdeep, Luskan, baulders gate, maybe even some Dwarven citadel were we can run around and take a breather from all the action. See new sites you know what I mean.
Post edited by seriphim7408 on

Comments

• ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If theres one thing NW lacks its more areas to pass the time, Its ok killing umpteen dragons and doing dailes but what about an area were you can compete 1 v 1 in archery for instance, you could bet AD on top scoring? So yeah a gaming/betting hub would be good?
  • waffennachtwaffennacht Member Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    ancojo wrote: »
    If theres one thing NW lacks its more areas to pass the time, Its ok killing umpteen dragons and doing dailes but what about an area were you can compete 1 v 1 in archery for instance, you could bet AD on top scoring? So yeah a gaming/betting hub would be good?
    Great idea. 1 v 1 would be nice. Ad betting would be sweet. Another area would be tight. Guild stuff would be neat.
  • seriphim7408seriphim7408 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I believe if they had more cities to go to auction houses by stuff and just overall do mini game stuff the chatting would increase. They could even have profession shops ex: a blacksmith shop where if you decide to craft in it you get a speed bonus. The world of ferun is huge. To me they have so much potential to expand on the game in both pc and console. I just hope they utilize it.
  • dlanornennildlanornennil Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Don't know if this has been discussed or not. Just wanted to know if there was any possibility for new hub cities besides protectors enclave. Wanted to see cities like waterdeep, Luskan, baulders gate, maybe even some Dwarven citadel were we can run around and take a breather from all the action. See new sites you know what I mean.

WATERDEEP in 2017 ? Is this even possible?

Some people talking about this 'in game'. I found this thread. hoping to help this post along.

... WE WANT WATERDEEP!
    ... WE WANT WATERDEEP!
    ... WE WANT WATERDEEP!

(imo this entire game should have been based in Waterdeep!

After the Underdark expansion drops... What are the chances we see new places?
    (lol yes..i acknowledge the Underdark is a new place...yes ...lol. It will ROCK! It will be awesome). ;)

Order of other area's needed. (In my Opinion).

#1 . WATERDEEP - The city map 'MUST' be accurate! (Likely too detailed to do properly...But maybe each Ward could be a new map)?
    The exploration alone would make it superb; and the 1000's of quest's and NPC's could keep us busy in the Foundry, forever...easy! ;)

#2. Cormyr - I would love to run through that 'Camalot themed' inspired area!

#3. Silverymoon and Luksan- Likely the easiest and least expensive expansion/update that could be made. As it is close to NW.

#4. The Dalelands and Myth Drannor- You are not a D&D Forgotten Realms fan if you lack the desire to wander the 'magic ward' filled area's of the ancient Elven kindom of Myth Drannor... ;) You know Elminster would love to show us around 'Shadowdale'.

#4 . Calimshan. A wounderful, quest fill 'Desert themed' Campaign. Flaming swords and waring city-state's! Maybe The Shining Sea with undersea combat??? ;)

Please... ;)

Post edited by dlanornennil on
  • dlanornennildlanornennil Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    A Berdusk trading post 'hub' would work too! If they needed to stay out of the 'Big' towns.. :smiley:
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It seems to me that your guild's Stronghold becomes a hub area when you get one. I rarely leave the Stronghold map now except when I have quests to go other place.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png