test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon is Currently Offline

chilllsparkchilllspark Member Posts: 16 Arc User
'A shard is currently offline. Characters on Dragon will not be listed above.'

Anyone else seeing this? I checked around the interwebs and couldn't find a server status page, only links to Neverwinter's dead forums on google with a redirect - useless.

Comments

• chilllsparkchilllspark Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    25 views. Can I get an Amen?

How about a - "No you noob, I'm online with Dragon. You broke your system!"
  • templeofshartempleofshar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah, this is no fun. They really need a server status page.
  • jase2cooljase2cool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    yup its down without any announcement
  • cryothingcryothing Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    you can see the Server Status in the left Top corner of the Launcher. and yes Dragon is Down
    Dragon is down as far as I can tell, and the login server flaked out one of the times I went to re-up the game.

Someone has let the Wererats loose.
  • justinstuffjustinstuff Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    its down, nothing posted. nothing new about no posts when there is an issue. they will most likely post something about it when its been fixed
  • templeofshartempleofshar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    cryothing wrote: »
    you can see the Server Status in the left Top corner of the Launcher. and yes Dragon is Down

Yes, that is obvious. What is not is why the server is down and when they estimate it will be back up, hence why I said we need a server status page.
  • gurpikgurpik Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    yes 'A shard is currently offline. Characters on Dragon will not be listed above.'
    I remember the Elemental apocalypse and the battle of the server dragon.

They won't say anything until at least 15 minutes of issues, then it 'will be back up in 15 minutes' an hour or so later.

Prove me wrong Dev team!! Please!
  • blagarblagar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Guess the IT team needs a better notification system.
    It's a Saturday. They are off playing their own games.

Going to be a race today between the patches on my back-pocket games and the Dev team on Neverwinter.

I'm playing SOMETHING on my day off!
  • garamore1garamore1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    It's the weekend. Things sometimes explode and then someone's cellphone rings at 6am in the morning because the automated server alert system noticed that "a shard is offline" and orders them to run to the office to fix it before anyone from the official community management is even awake. Techies are usually not responsible for making official announcements, so they have to wait for someone official to draft a public announcement.
    Be patient and know that someone, somewhere, lost sleep over this today.
    +1 to Wisdom for Garamore.

I'm usually the one who has to draft the public announcements at work for client issues.
    We don't let the Dev team or Data team talk to the clients.
  • barthanbarthan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    They didn't lose any sleep. If they gave a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about the game there would been an announcement to let the player base know. Obviously they don't give a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • spacecasey71spacecasey71 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Nothing to do with the explosions, I hope.
  • karamekoskaramekos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    I opened a Technical Issue Connection support ticket. Where I work we often need to demonstrate "customer impact" to get resources moving. I have no idea if opening a ticket helps here or not, but I agree with the sentiment that servers going down unfortunately destroys someone's weekend. Thanks to the technical responders.
  • abelcoeurdacierabelcoeurdacier Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Hey guys if u want any infos on server status u need to go to cash shop. What did u expect?
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Oh Strum.... any word when the server will be up?

NVM just logged me in. LOL Patience has never been a strongpoint of mine.
  • zoligamezoligame Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Its up again !!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.