test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server not responding problem!?

blaze109100blaze109100 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've been playing this game since open beta started and never had one single problem with DC'ing or lag really but I log on today and I seriously cant be logged in for more then a few seconds without the server not responding.
help:(
Post edited by blaze109100 on

Comments

• Options
    munchomuncho Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I get Server not responding so much this game is unplayable. I have searched the forums and seen a couple of different suggestions but none work, still get this message. This is the only game i have issues with in this regard. Most times i log character into game world and just stand there and consistently get this message, cannot do anything so the game is unplayable. I will check back off and on to see if developers have solved this.
  • Options
    niteforceeniteforcee Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Server not responding then disconnect every 10 sec here... Unplayable and annyoing
  • Options
    oliver316oliver316 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yes i concur to the other players fix ur server i play sinse beta to end dint had a problen whit the server til today
  • Options
    oliver316oliver316 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    server es not responding i got dc
  • Options
    isos757isos757 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I get kicked out to char selection screen and it says a shard is offline and no char will be displayed..
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    Good god, the server is down.

No need to necro 2 year-old posts, especially since there are plenty of threads about the servers being down already.
This discussion has been closed.