test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Respec Token Questions??

So I got the heirloom pack awhile back and it came with the respec token. I'm going to use it soon and had a couple questions. They will probably sound silly but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
So I just want to make sure when you respec all your gear and inventory stays on you correct??
And your campaign progress stays?
I just want to make sure before I use it.
As always any help is appreciated.

Comments

• patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Yes everything stays. The only thing the respec does is reset your powers/feats/boons.
  • spookyvaporsspookyvapors Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Ok, thanks for the help. :smile: I may just use it today then.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Ok, thanks for the help. :smile: I may just use it today then.

You will get a mandatory respec when Mod 6 drops next month, so if you don't like the changes you can try again. Or, you could wait.

Ok thanks for info. I went ahead and used it. My GS went up 1000 just from respecing and my stats are alot more balanced. I'm definitely happy with the result.
    Although I may want to reroll my base stats eventually. They're pretty solid but I think it could be slightly better.

So every character you have will get respec next month??
  • atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    Try to focus more on stat priorities than GS. GS is going away in mod 6 (yay!), and properly building your character is more important anyway.

A free respec is given at level 70 as I understand it.
    -Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Thought it was when the new Mod 6 drops, cause they add the extra feats in. And you gotta apply your feat points as you level up.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

Yeah I was just mentioning it. I know GS is going away. I just wasn't expecting it to go up that much. I've managed to get a good build for the most part on my GWF. I'm at 16.3K and have a nice high crit build. After respecing I'm at 40% crit and almost 100% crit severity. It definitely can get better, but that's with only rank 7 enchanments and a regular Vorpal.
    I'm excited that we will be more useful in Mod 6.
    Been spending alot of time on my CW as well.
    Anyways thanks for the info.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Thought it was when the new Mod 6 drops, cause they add the extra feats in. And you gotta apply your feat points as you level up.

Yes, feats will need to be redone when the Mod launches, but skill points can't be used for the 4th tier until 70.

• jamesvanderbeak1jamesvanderbeak1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    does anyone know if the heirloom pack items will extend to lvl 65 after the mod?
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User

does anyone know if the heirloom pack items will extend to lvl 65 after the mod?

Can't see it as they stopped at lvl 50 anyway I think. At lvl 60 you tend to go for the Epics but I'd like to be wrong.
    Guild - Excalibur