test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Knights of the Round Table - Mature yet family friendly, active, No Requirements, PVE/PVP

captproviascaptprovias Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Yes, you read right. Mature and family friendly. Basicaly it means we don't have to drop f-bombs to be cool, and yet we don't argue like children. The rules are that simple. We belive this eliminates 99 percent of the drama associated with other guilds. We enjoy the game, helping others get the gear they need as well as making new friends along the way. We are a newer guild but are among the fastest growing. The are no requirements to join, no application to fill out. As a matter of fact, if you are new to the game, we will be happy to provide you with your first mount even.

Though The Knights of the Round Table we're mearly fictional in real life, we serve with the same honor and virtue in game, even helping those not in our guild from time to time. Come be part of something different from the rest. Contact King Arthur@captprovias (Guild Leader) or in game mail even for more information/invite. You can also visit our website known as The Knights' Round Table at tkrt.tk and contact us from there as well as see what we are about.

King Arthur@captprovias
Post edited by captprovias on

Comments

• artofshartartofshart Member Posts: 1 New User
    I've seen you guys running around and grouped with some members. You guys seem to be genuinly good people and I just have 2 questions. With your guild name, are you a role playing guild? My second question is how far along are you with your stronghold?
  • captproviascaptprovias Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm aware we answered your questions in game, but felt I should respond for anyone else who might also have the same questions.

1. We sometimes do light role play, but remember we are an guild about having "No Requirements", so really you can play however you want, whenever you want, even solo. You don't even have to visit or help with the Stronghold. We want you to develope your toon first, which we feel in time you will get to know us, and will help others in the guild the same way. Maybe that may seem like a gamble, but it has worked well so far.

2. Our Stronghold is coming along fine, however, we don't pressure people to donate to our coffers everything they have. Rather we stress that people only donate what they have as extra, or specifically for the coffer. Having strong players makes the guild stong, and a happy gamer, who will likely stay active and remain in the guild. We're not a guild who will come and go like many others. Currently at the time of this post, We already have our Lumbermill, and are about to build our Millabout. Next on our agenda is the Marketplace, then after that we plan on building Guild Hall level 2 to increase our coffer size for other buildings. There are other large guilds who have these already, but you may notice also, that with time we will too, and we didn't pressure people to buy things to donate to make it that way. Our focus is on enjoying the game and helping others in order to promote a strong guild community within first and formost.

For more information, check us out on the web at TKRT.TK for more information, gaming tips, codes for free stuff and much more!
  • atherrianatherrian Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    How many active people does your guild have?
    edited August 2015
    Although we are a newer guild compared to some, We already have about 80 active accounts at the time of this post (not counting alts, because lets face it, only one toon can play at a time). Alts are welcome to be in the guild, or even be in another guild, as we pretty much help out anyone. Being an International guild also ensures someone is on playing around the clock pretty much, however we have no mandatory rule of how often you log in. When our guild does fill up, at that point we may remove a few who appear to have quit the game. If this happens to someone who had to leave for an extended period, but wants back in, they are always welcome. We don't advertise in zones too often, as we get request to join the guild pretty regularly. We don't keep a roster on the website ( TKRT.TK ) as the in game roster works pretty well.
  • atherrianatherrian Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Does your guild have enough people on at a time to run The Greed of the Dragonflight? Oh and how social is the guild?
    edited September 2015
    We currenly only do the Strongholds dragons on Saturdays. As an international guild many people are on at different times, which thins the amount of people on at once, so other days are at anyones discretion so long as they have enough on at the time. As we grow I'm sure this will become more of a daily thing.

As far as social, it's pretty social. Our only 2 rules have to do with being family friendly(no profanity) and being mature and respectful to others, See rules at TKRT.TK. It pretty much ensures a drama free enviroment. We have our own chat channel as well so that alts can get into the chat as well, even if they are in a different guild, however you must have a character in the guild to be invited to our KRT chat channel. Since we've gotton our marketplace, many will go there for banking and such, rather than go to Protectors Enclave, and they sometimes hang out to group for things just to be social I think.

There is no login or password required to view our website, which has other useful tips as well, and even if you don't join the guild, you are welcome to visit, however, only members have access to things like our private facebook group. At the time of this post we have about 100 active accounts.

TKRT.TK (no www in front of it) aka The Knights' Round Table.
    Post edited by captprovias on
  • thelittlesthelittles Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have recently joined already, but just wanted to say how refreshing it is to find a guild that does what it says. Just curious though(and the reason I ask here) are there any plans on a guild merge? Nice to see your Stronghold has come a long ways since some of the previous posts too.