test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual (relatively) mature player looking for a home.

Hi guys, new to Neverwinter. Rolled a Oathbound Paladin and I am thoroughly enjoying sweeping through Newerwinter smashing things with my mace and feeling all high and mighty about my righteous cause.

Now, to make this game have even more staying power I'd like to join a guild. I'm a casual player, but I'd love to have some people to play with and run a few things.

I've played a few other MMORPGs and still play on some the odd time (Guild Wars 2/LOTRO). I'm 28 years old and Irish. I have a headset, so I'd be fining joining voice chat, though since I live with folks I won't always be able to talk.

I don't RP really but I'd appreciate a guild that's casual but maybe still has a bit of lore to it to help me get even more immersed in the game. At the very least a name that isn't totally 'wacky' so that I'll end up resenting it floating over my head. Something sort of believable in the world of Neverwinter, if you get me.

Well, hope that helps give you folks a sense of what type of player I am; looking forward to your replies.

Comments

• harleysevensharleysevens Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    You're plenty welcome in the guild I made, "Sword Coast Heroic." Sorry to say we don't have much history or anything, as it's currently me, my alt characters, and like three other people. But you're welcome in if you want, a Paladin would be a nice addition!
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Howdy maigetuired,

Sounds like you may be interested in Tyrs Paladium . We are a casual guild that puts haveing fun while grouping up above all else. And with a no zerg, leave no one behind policy it all adds up to a no drama guild. Use the link I provided to check out our web site and our Guild Rules. If all those sound good to you, then fill out an application.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    Hail Maigetuired!

We are a casual guild looking for players of all levels. Our guild has a ton of history... /cough lore but our name isn't quite Neverwinter themed, please don't hold that against us though! We do use TeamSpeak for dungeons and raids, Stronghold has given us several new HE's where we use to TeamSpeak to coordinate our multiple groups!
  • maigetuiredmaigetuired Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks guys! You've given me some homework to do, I'll be sure to read through your charters and see what guild I think is the best fit. Seems I'm spoilt for choice!