test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invisible Hohengroth

cinder8000cinder8000 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I haven't seen this mentioned before, but for me Hohengroth(red dragon herald) is invisible about 20% of the time. I can still see the circle around him so I can contribute DPS, but it makes it harder to dodge his attacks. Also, when I use Bloodbath(TR daily where I teleport and slash enemy to enemy) it makes him reappear. It isn't a major issue, just a glitch I wanted to point out to the devs in case it was unknown.

Kalista Danicen TR

Comments

• enicegeoenicegeo Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I've run into that as well, except I can't attack as a DC since there's nothing to target. It stays invisible until I'm hit by the wind knock back move.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Yes this is a bug I have seen a few times, best way to fix this whilst playing is run up to where the invisible dragon is and just look up (you might have to look up and around a little). Anyhoo this will make the dragon appear again.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    It stays invisible for me until the end of the fight at times. All I can do is try and buff my teammates and attack the adds :/
  • guarana76guarana76 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    mikeyflies wrote: »
    It stays invisible for me until the end of the fight at times. All I can do is try and buff my teammates and attack the adds :/

Same here.

• ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    All the time. I find if I move my view perspective around he comes back but I'm a GWF so I'm typically right under him. Not sure what different classes could do....

Now Rogrotus on the other hand....that tricky swine. He just wanders off all the time. I can't even get annoyed at him.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    When invisable, look up at the sky. The dragon will reappear in a few seconds.
  • mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Good to know. I have had this issue with my CW, and it is really annoying.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    You're firsr mistake was using bloodbath for pve, in particular, on a dragon.

But seriously, this happens to me too. I just look up and down till he appears.
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Off topic a bit, but anyone else notice how the fireballs in ELOL are increasingly more and more INVISIBLE?!? I can not tell you how many times I just get ping ponged by what appears to be nothing, because they are invisible. I never had a problem with them up until maybe 1 week ago.
  • bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    patsfire wrote: »
    Off topic a bit, but anyone else notice how the fireballs in ELOL are increasingly more and more INVISIBLE?!? I can not tell you how many times I just get ping ponged by what appears to be nothing, because they are invisible. I never had a problem with them up until maybe 1 week ago.

This is the main reason I rarely run elol. Rarely run anything with a healer, so I actually teleport out of the red things on the ground and avoid danger. With elol the fireballs appear like a quick pulse, you see them for a second and then they are gone. Once you are dead and above you can see them spinning just fine. This happens nine out of ten runs for me.

• cinder8000cinder8000 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    You're firsr mistake was using bloodbath for pve, in particular, on a dragon.

But seriously, this happens to me too. I just look up and down till he appears.

It's a defensive move. If I'm about to die or take a hit I can't roll out of, bloodbath teleports you, leaves you invincible, and if your lifesteal is high enough, you'll get a fair amount of health back. Thanks for the tip on looking up, I'll try it next time it happens.