test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild

I'm a Mature , new , (mostly )daily player in the UK . Looking for an easy going Guild , that will have players online in the evenings (GMT) during the week . I play a Half elf rogue level 38 .

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Heya,

I'm with Guild Medieval and we are a mature, family friendly and exploit free guild, so you may be interested :)
    We definitely have players online GMT evenings, it's a great guild, drama free, very friendly and helpful!

Some of our guild rules are:
    - No profanity
    - No exploits, cheats or hacks
    - No bullying or name calling

There is some more information on our recruitment thread here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly

We also have a website on which you can apply to join (and also has more information):
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

You can also add me ingame if you wish and I can answer any questions that you have :) I'm @cbnia.

Thanks for reading.

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • mon2oliomon2olio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    We would love to have you in Dailies and Dungeons. We are an older guild. We avoid drama like an angry gelatinous cube .

It is a good group with many members in Europe, and the U.S. We have a "help each other" mentality whether it be build advice, leveling pointers or help running quests/dungeons. We are pretty well organized and try to send out regular guild mail covering topics such as patch notes, Strong Holds objectives, and anything else that maybe important to the guild.

Check us out at our website. Dailies and Dungeons

or message us in game @snowspartandl or @mon2olio

Cheers,
    Kierk
  • sigillmacfinnsigillmacfinn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hi

We are a new Guild of mixed level & experience UK, European & US players for a good spread throughout the day & evenings [ I myself am UK based ] - we are currently enjoying the new Stronghold release & have a "help each other have fun" mentality with a Guild Bank designed to allow members to share good equipment with those other members that need it.

you can message @sigillmacfinn here or in-game or check out our brand new forum from the link below :)

We look forward to seeing you :)
    ..... rolling 1's for over 25 years .....

The Harbingers' Forums - What Class Are You - Search The Neverwinter Wiki