test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weird PVP Scenario

fatbelliedsagefatbelliedsage Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
Like the caption says, I was just in a domination match where there were 3 on my team and 4 on the other. Is this bugged or wai? Has anyone experienced this, as well?

Comments

• drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    This is bugged. The queue will pull 5 on each side... and that is it. Once a few people have committed, if it wasn't all, the match still goes forward. It will not drop the match if enough players do not join in... as it used to.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • vladious1977vladious1977 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Wanna talk weird? I was in a 6 vs 6 the other day. I was one of the 6 I was in a separate party all to myself and it kept telling me your team is full. It staid like that the whole match. Team could get my buffs and I could get there buffs. I could cap nodes and everything else. There was a player on the other team in the same situation as me and we decided just to go with it and see what happens lol.

We did have fun with it and plenty of laughs all the way around.
  • zeromus3278zeromus3278 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    I have seen many uneven matches recently, but once yesterday after I was going to the pvp map from the que I was sent directly to the character selection screen with some type of error displayed on the screen. When I logged back in I was kicked after a 5 second timer from the pvp map and banned for 30 minutes from que. I wonder if others are experiencing this where there is 5 on 5 to put the players in, but some of them are getting this error and when the match starts it is uneven.
  • zemnodzemnod Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I have been in a 3 vs 5 match and it kicked me out before the game ended, back to PE...
    Petrichor DC - Ailora GWF - Zemnod TR - Petrisalt HR - Vailana CW - Seline OP
    <Saints of Hope>
  • fatbelliedsagefatbelliedsage Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    Iirc, there were 5 checks on the queue, however just when I started to load the others turned to x. When we got in the waiting area there were 3 of us, and just 4 on the other team. I thought we would get more people as that what would normally happens but the gate opened right away. We all went in 2 and got massacred, helahaha. Then we just traded caps for glory.
  • lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    If had 4 pvps now since mod 7, one 5 vs 5, two 4 vs 5 and one 4 vs 4
  • zeromus3278zeromus3278 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Most recent match was 5 vs 0 at the beginning, the other team never had anyone pop in a few minutes into the match. I believe this will bring in a lot of PVE based players so they can get a quick win bonus and drive away away the PVP based players looking for a fun and competitive match. I'm not sure how many more times I want to do this and expect something different. It's like Albert Einstein's definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
  • bittynationbittynation Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I'm surprised more people aren't yelling about this... I haven't had 1 match today that had 5 players on each side...
    Post edited by bittynation on
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    6 matches in a row on my lvl 66 alt. 4v5, 4v5, 3v4, 5v5, 4v5, 5v4.

I'm amazed about how cryptic found a way to actually make matchmaking even worse adding some fancy bug in it.
    So talented in breaking their own game.
  • fatbelliedsagefatbelliedsage Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    I just did 11 dom matches on my mains today, only 1 of those had a 5vs5 regular gameplay!.. All of the others where out of whack, helahaha!.