test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Halfling Warlock looking for a good guild

Looking for a casual, fun guild to join. Even more so now that strongholds has been released! I'm on for at least a few hours each day throughout the week. I have two level 60 characters, one level 70 and a level 39 i'm working on atm.

I do not use TS for reasons all my own, I am a male playing a female character (who isn't?), and I don't do PVP horribly often. Think I would make a good fit to your guild? Leave a reply here on why I should join and how I can contact you.

Thanks!

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    You are welcome to join Brulparra. We are a family friendly guild that accept both PVE and PVP players,even if you want to solo and are just looking for stronghold access
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Ingame handle @mynaam ... sorry for double post something went wrong with arc
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• clawler22clawler22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Salvage is recruiting PM me or send mail @clawler22 if interested.
  • shobear81shobear81 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Questionable Content is recruiting. You should join up with our guild because we are in the process of rebuilding ourselves and it is a great time to get in a guild that has everything already unlocked (except stronghold of course) and can get in to a position of power if wanted or to just chill if wanted. The leaders have stayed active, and now that the strongholds are out we are looking to get a group of active players back and get this stronghold going. We have the lumber yard already built and we almost have enough for the farm, and soon after that will be the market place. But that is not where we are needing help, we need active players to do the higher heroic encounters and the guild dragon encounter!
    And for a little about myself, I am a female playing a female character, and a DC. My husband who is the other leader with me is a GF. Both our main characters are level 70. I have two others level 70, and 3 more that are 60+. Anyway, we would love to have you in our guild, but where ever you go, have fun:)
  • paxduskcloakpaxduskcloak Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Looking for a casual, fun guild to join. Even more so now that strongholds has been released! I'm on for at least a few hours each day throughout the week. I have two level 60 characters, one level 70 and a level 39 i'm working on atm.

I do not use TS for reasons all my own, I am a male playing a female character (who isn't?), and I don't do PVP horribly often. Think I would make a good fit to your guild? Leave a reply here on why I should join and how I can contact you.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the replies! I am no longer looking for a guild at this time.
  • mon2oliomon2olio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    We would love to have you in Dailies and Dungeons. We are an older guild. We avoid drama like an angry gelatinous cube .

It is a good group with many members in Europe, and the U.S. We have a "help each other" mentality whether it be build advice, leveling pointers or help running quests/dungeons. We are pretty well organized and try to send out regular guild mail covering topics such as patch notes, Strong Holds objectives, and anything else that maybe important to the guild.

Check us out at our website. Dailies and Dungeons

or message us in game @snowspartandl or @mon2olio

Cheers,
    Kierk