test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

in search ofa mature and friendly guild?

Hello to you readers. I am a 50+ lady from the Netherlands. Been playing neverwinter for a little while now, have a lvl 60 cleric. I would like to join a mature and friendly guild that is social, pve oriented, like to do lots of quests, dungeons with the guild. A guild that doesn't have an aggressive playstyle and where a 50+ lady will fit in:)
I've been playing several mmo's for quite some years, guildwars 1&2, wow, conan. I am not stubborn, like to learn and I am very patient.

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hey Debikat!

You have just described our guild in a nutshell :) This is exactly what Guild Medieval is all about. We are a mature, friendly and drama free guild. We game to game with friends and are not focused on people having all the best gear etc.
    We do daily dungeon / campaign runs and are of course having great fun building our new stronghold :)

I really think that you would feel right at home with us!

Our rules are no profanity (not even mild), no exploits hacks or cheats, no bullying or name calling.

There is some more information about us on our recruitment thread here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly

We have a website to apply on (also has more information about us):
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

If you have any questions, please add me ingame (@cbnia) and I would be more than happy to help.

Hope we see you soon and thanks for reading :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • mon2oliomon2olio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi debikat,

We would love to have you in Dailies and Dungeons. We are an older guild. We are not quite a strict as Guild Medival in profanity but we are very careful to not be offensive. We avoid drama like an angry gelatinous cube .

It is a good group with many members in Europe, and the U.S. We have a "help each other" mentality whether it be build advice, leveling pointers or help running quests/dungeons. We are pretty well organized and try to send out regular guild mail covering topics such as patch notes, Strong Holds objectives, and anything else that maybe important to the guild.

Check us out at our website. Dailies and Dungeons

or message us in game @snowspartandl or @mon2olio

Cheers,
    Kierk