test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Casual player looking for guild

Hey guys and gals, im pretty new to Neverwinter (have a lvl 37 CM) and im looking for a guild to experience the game with, ask a few noob questions and see what this here stronghold stuff is going to be about. EU TZ, atm casual but will become more active if the game/guild really grabs me. Give me a shout :)

Comments

• cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hey newt51!

Guild Medieval may be of interest to you. We are a mature, family friendly and exploit free guild. I have been there for over a year now and have only had the best of times :)

Some of our guild rules are:

- No profanity (not even mild)
    - No cheats or hacks
    - No bullying or name calling

We take any character level or player skill level as we are more interested in recruiting friends to game with :)

If you would like some more information on us, our recruitment thread is here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly

Also, we have a website where you can apply if you wish to sign up:
    http://www.guildmedieval.com/

Finally, if you have any questions or want to discuss some more about joining, you can add me ingame (@cbnia).

Thanks for reading and hope we hear from you :)

@cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Howdy Newt51, you might also find Tyrs Paladium a guild you could call home. We are a casual guild that has a no zerg, leave no one behind policy and strive for a sense of family. Use the link I provided to check out our guild rules, and if those agree to you, fill out an application.

Will be looking to hear from you.
  • shobear81shobear81 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Questionable Content is recruiting. We love helping out and we are all about the stronghold and looking for some players to join along with us to do some of the encounters with! shae@shobear81