test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

omg stuck

grandbishoprixgrandbishoprix Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
OMG what did the devs do to mess up the game graphic and now i can not in the world load up neverwinter and please fix this graphic error or crashes ASAP gee im stuck at the loading with the big Neverwinter across with the logos below it and it still there after 5 minutes and it did something to the amd drivers and my computer not old and it 1 year brand new

i am very very very furious

Post edited by lewstelamon01 on

Answers

• grandbishoprixgrandbishoprix Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    i got it to load up in safe mode but i should not have to do that
  • tafizacetafizace Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    The exact same thing is happening to me ;( am currently patching Owlbear, hope this works!
  • grandbishoprixgrandbishoprix Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    it is apparent that full screen will crash and cause it not to load but i was able to load in safe mode and i put it in max windows mode
  • tafizacetafizace Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Re-installed ARC, have updated my AMD8 5500 driver too, still no joy? Anyone help? Have loaded game through both Arc and Steam... Game was fine before update!
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    In order to keep everything in one spot, all threads about the graphics crash issue are being closed and redirected to the thread that StrumSlinger (Andy) created, with a list of possible fixes. Please go here to continue this discussion. Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.