test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two problems and suggestions

adwelphinehasadwelphinehas Member Posts: 39 Arc User
I will start by saying I thoroughly dig your game, reallys. But these things are continually on my mind when playing recently and must be said.

1) The latest and greatest mount, the Gorgon, appears to be a broken technological/graphical disaster. Its a shame on many fronts but mostly when I heard it didn't come out the door correct on PC either when it was released there...did you not learn from this mistake? Did you push out the same code you knew was in fact broken? Please explain as this looks and feels incredibly overlooked.. Perhaps actually LOOK at the items you are offering via the Zen/boxes the players are paying for and looking forward to..

2) We really, really need to see MORE STATS AT THE RESULTS SCREEN in PVP. When I play on my healer..I have allocated my build and stats strictly for healing and support, because I strategically enjoy this and the result in the game. However, my efforts are not reflected at all when I view the final scoreboard. I may have 0-4 kills and no deaths (more if premade w high Tenacity) but no one including myself can see what I actually did during that match. I healed, so much so that nearly no one died. We can see the zero's...but could I see my healing please?

I don't understand why you can give us a vast multitude of various stats at the end of every other game activity, but not PVP. Skirmishes and Dungeons both show a TON of stats...so much so that you even show who received the most damage, most fallen, etc. So why then in PVP do you show almost literally nothing?

PLEASE fix this ASAP so its more rewarding to see how much im healing and how well im fairing compared to other healers.

Thanks.

Comments

• bgesusbgesus Member Posts: 5 New User
    New account so I cant post a new thread... Anyone know why I cant unmute anyone in my groups?? Havent been able to find any answers online. Any help would be great. Running dungeons and pvp is really boring with no talking
  • azcrackazcrack Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Wow these are the problems u think about? How about actual game breaking problems.....like pvp balance, broken boons, horrible servers, the list goes on and on