test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod6 impacts

guarana76guarana76 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I still have to make some research on this, but did anyone get some tips on impacts for HR?

All I got were some generic advices, like holding power points, keep high level azure enchantments etc.

Comments

• guarana76guarana76 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Not specific for HR, but seems to be interesting for everybody, from main fórum.

"Ok, the new campaign zones - Sharandar, Dread Ring, and Icewind Dale - are all level 70. So you will need to level up to level 70 first. Well of Dragons will also be level 70. However, once you are level 70, you can start doing all 3 of the new campaigns on the same day. You might be able to do Sharandar or Dread Ring before you are level 70, if you are well geared. Icewind Dale - the enemies are level 73, and if you are under geared or way under level 70, you will die, usually in 1 hit by some minion.

Vault of the Nine requires you to have 2 characters above level 60 in order to get the quest. The quest starts in Icewind Dale, in Caer Konig. You talk to Jarlaxle, with 2 of your characters that are above level 60. The quest is level 70, and the place you have to go to is hard if you are undergeared or solo, but if you have a group of well geared friends, you might be able to do it at level 60. On PC - Before Mod 6 was released, you had to have 3 boons from either Sharandar or Dread Ring before going into Icewind Dale, however that requirement was lifted when PC got Mod 6.

Hope this answers your questions."
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    I heard in game today that our rooting capabilites will get nerfed a bit. Not sure how much or if it's even true, but if so that is disappointing. We don't offer much to a team other than some crowd control and DPS to the mobs.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
    soonergm wrote: »
    I heard in game today that our rooting capabilites will get nerfed a bit. Not sure how much or if it's even true, but if so that is disappointing. We don't offer much to a team other than some crowd control and DPS to the mobs.

THAT would be really disappointing...

This site seems to have some good stuff for discussing, based on PC experience...

blog.nwo-uncensored.com/mondays-bag-of-tricks-vol-4-mod-6-preparations/
  • arexarex Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    My understanding is that the nerf to our roots is correcting an issue with a mechanic of the roots that would also perma-stun (it was nice to see TRs complaining about someone else in PVP for a change).
  • strongman565strongman565 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    roots damage will be nerfed, just to make archery one of the best dps' in the game so it will not be beaten by trappers as a means of damage
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    Kinda crazy... trappers should be a top DPS class... we work the hardest for it lol
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    true.lol
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND