test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

In game players

zardon70zardon70 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
There are some good and bad so far getting mostly rude people ! As an example today asking for help were sarcastic cursed at you that is not fair to some one trying to learn the game to get better. I guess what I am getting at are there any players out there that would help some learn more about this game sorry for the bad grammar just venting

Comments

• Options
    bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    If you need help at anytime hit me up...
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Most people still don't use a keyboard so giving proper advice to someone can be difficult - especially when in Protectors Enclave where the chat window moves so fast that you can barely see a conversation. This deters many that would want to help but not those only interested in a few insulting words.

I help with advice wherever I can. I remember what it was like the first time I got to PE and couldn't figure out where anything was or what to do so try to 'do the favor I wish others had done me'.

I also wish someone had told me "Nooo don't choose the Catalogue, get the Lantern..!"
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Asking for specific help on the forums can always be good too. :)

I'd help but my Xbox is still at the store and will remain there indefinitely for its own well being. However I can still answer questions on the forums. :)
  • Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    My GT is b0red gamer. I am willing to help anyone who wants it.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Google is your friend. You can find a lot of info on the game there. There's a bunch of other forums besides this one too with just as much good information. In-game its hard to give advice because the chat interface and constant spamming makes it too hard to follow a conversation. Your best bet in game would be in a party and having a mic to get help.
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Yea some people can be jerks, even on this forum to be honest. For me, I help so many people within my guild that once I go to a dungeon I just want to chill and focus on that dungeon and not answer a lot of questions. But I have on occasion answered some random people's questions when I see them.