test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quick question

advertic1advertic1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I played Pirate King and froze twice during the dungeon. Get to the boss and get him to half health and then I freeze again missing out on the reward. Will they be fixing the freezing issue before releasing the 4 expansions next month?

Quick question 3 votes

Yeah
0%
No
100%
theassistmanxrawcarnageelikenui 3 votes

Comments

• advertic1advertic1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm just almost fed up with this game because of the vtk and freezing. I would just like an answer
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'm closing this on the grounds that it is flame bait.

Flaming and/or Trolling
    You may not post content which contains insults to other users or Perfect World Entertainment Staff, are specifically made to create undue discontent on the forums, disturbances in forum threads, pick fights or otherwise promote unfriendly conversation.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.