test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strange xbox going ons.

rs01dwejrs01dwej Member Posts: 3 Arc User
The other day started a strange spiral of events that has lead to a broken game of neverwinter. It was around 11 pm central time when I took my scourge warlock in to do a session of tiamat. I had been fighting the dragons before that and had just. Got to tiamat's temple when I got a screen like on a computer came up saying to report a bug click here. Well I am on an xbox so I couldn't even close it out.

To fix it I logged out and back in. As I have five characters it has been a few days since i play with her. Yet last night I was turning in caches for linu's favors and noticed the three I had were gone. I was up set but no big deal until today when I started the summer festival with one of my lower level characters. As I was running around a yellow bar of writing appeared saying support ticket received with a group of numbers be hind it.

Still thinking it was a bug I kept on playing when she got into trouble and i went to use her water artifact that she nicely pulled blue from a lockbox. It wouldn't let me use it and I died. Well no matter where she is she can not use and before you say health was full no it wasn't. I tried it after I killed a few kolbolds with over half my life gone. So now I am getting pissed things disappearingand Items I got through cash payments not work.

Well I put in a support ticket who promptly responded by saying we do not have a support tickect procedure in place on the xbox one. So not only am I stuck with a broken game and characters that I can't use to the full effect. I am out money I spent on a game I was not done playing. If you have had this happen please let me know what you did to fix it as Support is NO HELP AT ALL

Comments

• idontcombatlootidontcombatloot Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    So you did file a ticket on arc.com or no? I'm confused.
    Kirov - 19.2k Hellbringer Fury Warlock
    Guild Leader of <Critical Severity>
    We are recruiting 15+GS PVE and PVP players
  • rs01dwejrs01dwej Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I didn't from the xbox because no way to do it. I did file one about the event box and the xbox filing one itself in game and they just shrugged me off and told me to come here. Saying the xbox doesn't have a support feature in it. Yet why am I getting these things on my screen.
  • slygunnerogslygunnerog Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have a similar problem but with my whole realms cat. I was also told the same thing from customer service. I still haven't gotten a response from anyone on the forums about my issue. I love this game but I'm done spending real currency till I get a resolution.
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    I had this happen to me, but it was my fault. check again which buttons you are pressing. to use the artifact, its left trigger and A I believe. I was using left trigger and the d-pad. You may be doing the same thing.

• cycloptomesecycloptomese Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    > @attorn97 said:
    > I had this happen to me, but it was my fault. check again which buttons you are pressing. to use the artifact, its left trigger and A I believe. I was using left trigger and the d-pad. You may be doing the same thing.

Yep. I went through this for a day or so. It's left bumper and B.
  • ipinkbellyipinkbelly Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    When you were running around and that yellow ticket number appeared did you accidentally click on someone? I know sometimes when I am jumping around and someone walks near me and I accidentally quickly click on them and I push report player and a ticket number appears.