test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Blood Battalion: Military based guild.

wargraveswargraves Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
This is a new guild. Seeking members to form a tight bond with. Each member, including myself, adheres to a basic set of guidelines. This guild may differ from others in the progression format; systematic approach; and use of guild bank.

We use Raidcall (10808341) and custom channel: black blood battalion. Feel free to join custom channel or Raidcall and hangout. We have no guild requirement. To add our custom channel: copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl V) into chat bar: /channel_join black blood battalion

Questions, comments, or friend invites can be sent to Silly Boy@wargraves.

I've posted our ranking structure below. Meritorious ranking or awarding is possible for new members that take a member-first mentality. BBB encourages higher ranking members to serve lower level ranks. This helps to foster positive mentoring and guild cohesion. Additionally, meritorious service allows service oriented persons to rank or receive items to assist in ranking by awarding weapon or armor enchants.

Ranking:

1. Bloodknight.

2. Deathknight. Only requirement to level up is custom channel.
copy and paste into chat bar: /channel_join black blood battalion

3. Bloodthirsty. Only requirement is joining raidcall (10808341).

4. Tyrannical: All volunteer officer core.

5. Indomitable:

6. Juggernaut:

7. Suicidal Maniac: Crazy of the crazy!
Post edited by wargraves on

Comments

• deshthewraithdeshthewraith Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey, I sent you a friend request in-game (Tyrinn Kahlil). How do I go about joining the guild, just wait until you accept and add me?
  • jaden2550jaden2550 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm kinda new with the game just started yesterday and I'm a CW lvl 21. ATM. and I'm still not familiar with in game terms. hope if I could join a guild then maybe I could get to understand the game easier. Only if you're willing to.

Jaden25. btw what is raidcall?
  • trakslicertrakslicer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • jinnifyrejinnifyre Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you guys so much for inviting me into the guild! Everyone has been helpful and a lot of fun to hang out with! If you guys are looking for a guild I highly recommend Black Blood Black Blood Battalion. Playing the game is much much more fun with awesome people to play it with!
  • meloyelocravingsmeloyelocravings Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    >.< hi