test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fox's Cunning not working as intended - Please Address

munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
Fox's Cunning - With the precise timing of the Fox, you and one nearby ally dodge the next incoming attack.

The problem is. Almost every single Cc encounter in the game still affects the HR with Fox's Cunning.

Example - HR uses Fox's Cunning. TR Hits HR with Dazing Strike. HR avoids the "damage" from Dazing Strike, but is still dazed. Shadow Strike, same thing. Bull charge, same thing. Avoids the damage, but you still get proned.

According to the Tool Tip this encounter is NOT working properly.

If this is how you intended it to work, then do us all a favor and change the Tool Tip to say so.

If not, then a fix would be happily appreciated from all the HR's out there.

Comments

• Options
    respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    it is not ment to stop anytime of stun only damage if it could stop stuns hr's could be godly overpowered I can use my fox cunning every 3seconds my recharge speed is ridicules im a trapper build id have a unfair advantage
  • Options
    deiracheldeirachel Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    it is not ment to stop anytime of stun only damage if it could stop stuns hr's could be godly overpowered I can use my fox cunning every 3seconds my recharge speed is ridicules im a trapper build id have a unfair advantage

OP is correct. Either the power is not working correctly, or the tooltip is misworded. If you dodge the attack which causes dmg+stun, then the stun can not happen, i.e. a sap to the back of the head does damage and knocks you out. If you dodge the attack, this means the the sap never hit you. It can not do damage or knock you out.

If the power is only meant to stop the damage only, then the tooltip needs to reflect that, i.e. "Fox's Cunning - With the precise timing of the Fox, you and one nearby ally dodge the next incoming attack's damage."