test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Coming to Xbox One in September

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2015 in News & Announcements
Along with Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil is coming to Xbox One in September!
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9486263

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    tikielitetikielite Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Will this finally allow xbox players to use the Gateway services and Sword Coast Adventures?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    tikielite wrote: »
    Will this finally allow xbox players to use the Gateway services and Sword Coast Adventures?

They have stated several times that there are no current plans to bring the Gateway to Xbox. :( Sorry.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    We just got the off hands.. Now you make all the cloaks, belts, mainhand and offhand obsolete. Why did we even refine them?? I heard this thing breaks the game anyway. Time to pull the plug
  • Options
    tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    We just got the off hands.. Now you make all the cloaks, belts, mainhand and offhand obsolete. Why did we even refine them?? I heard this thing breaks the game anyway. Time to pull the plug

bye then lol
    this is nothing new int he world of MMOs
  • Options
    tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    One question from me: will the campaign changes that were made when Elemental Evil launched on PC also be added to Xbox? If my memory serves me right, they improved the pacing of the Sharandar Campaign (and i think the Dread Ring too?).
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    How about just give us mods 1-4? Mod 6 is going to kill this game like it did the PC version. Why do you think the player count is under 5000 on steam now? Players don't want to be on the refinement treadmill, its boring. At least PC players can have bots do the grind. Can I choose not to update and just play on a different shard without mod 6?
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    As much as i look forward to the new mods being implemented I have to say it is discouraging that ive spent hundreds of hours and millions of diamonds to get my gear where it is. Now to learn that it will be essentially tier 1 gear now hurts. I hope my 15% drop chance does its job so i can save as much refinement as possible. There will have to be a ceremony held for when i refine my current gear into the new gear during double refinement.
  • Options
    mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Well since one of the PC updates added a 20hr cool down to the dragon hoard enchantments after a short period (a couple of hours??) you will only be getting a small fraction of the current refinement stone drops. Might be a good idea to put in some crazy farming to stockpile these.
  • Options
    feileacan1967feileacan1967 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Having just had my GF quit playing with me on the PC version over the bug filled grind that is Mod 6, I hope to god that the new lead designer actually makes it better for Xbox one. I started on Xbone and jumped to PC so did my lady. She just saw this and now won't play either.
  • Options
    kc3636kc3636 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can't install update on my xbox one and won't let me get on to never winter what's going on and when will it be fixed does anyone know
  • Options
    crystaldawn78crystaldawn78 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I was told by Xbox when I called to reinstall it there are issues on perfect world
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    kc3636 wrote: »
    I can't install update on my xbox one and won't let me get on to never winter what's going on and when will it be fixed does anyone know

It's fixed now. Go play.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    rekonsilerekonsile Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    it's not fixed i still cant update
  • Options
    fatpobfatpob Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Is this not a little early to increase the level cap? The new class is welcome for sure, but with the recent release of Tiamat, folk are now getting gear and many have spent hours and thousands of ADs on refining, is this going to be all for nought when the first green drop is going to smash the gear you have now?
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    fatpob wrote: »
    Is this not a little early to increase the level cap? The new class is welcome for sure, but with the recent release of Tiamat, folk are now getting gear and many have spent hours and thousands of ADs on refining, is this going to be all for nought when the first green drop is going to smash the gear you have now?

If you can refine your current gear into it, and you wait to do it during double refinement, I don't see this as a big deal. Also, as one poster said earlier, tis the way with any MMO, 'IM KING OF THE WORLD!'... expansion... 'Yeah, not so much now'
  • Options
    xryanhatexxryanhatex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Would be so cool to play on PS4....
  • Options
    hrxnowakhrxnowak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Excuse my ignorance but does this mean our characters have to start from scratch? or is this just expanding off what we have already been playing on the xbox one.
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Its an expansion, you won't have to start from scratch. The PC version has had 6 expansion modules. The xbox version started with module 5. So this expansion will give the xbox version modules 1-4 and module 6, bringing it up to date with the PC version.
  • Options
    captivecollabcaptivecollab Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    With the third set piece coming to us from the expansion, does it really make sense that the artifact set pieces will be obsolete or green drops aquired in the new level grind would be better than the 3 pc set. Any thoughts?
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    Bring on the expansions! I've exhausted the Well of Dragons (can't say no to a quick Dragon run lol) and looking forward to some more meaty content. So we'll lose refinement on the items we want to replace such as off-hand. cloaks, artifacts etc but isn't levelling up part of the experience? Think I'll be trying Tiamat a lot so I can get Favours before it gets to Level 70 and the DR goes up.

From what I've heard some of the blues and possibly greens above lvl 60 (61-70) will be better than the current set you have. I'm a GWF and have the Avatar of War set but I can see that going pretty quickly once Elemental Evil starts.

Any news on when the next double refining or double XP will be? I need to get my alt to lvl 60.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • Options
    madcatz75madcatz75 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Uhhh if you guys really expected this game to be the same way forever, you are really kidding yourselves. It's an MMO people. Changes happen. If you dont like mod 6, then more for me! Please go back to playing GTA or Call of Noobies.
  • Options
    wyrmheartwyrmheart Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Is there a release date yet?
  • Options
    cptstewiecptstewie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm looking forward to the new content. Didn't play much on PC so all this stuff people say is gonna be so bad will (hopefully) go unnoticed by me.