test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Should I release information?

whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
edited August 2015 in The Guard Barracks
Seriously debating on making a couple of videos about this class, I may not be 20k gearscore but I know the class better than most in this game due to diligent research and testing. Just skimming through last few posts I have seen some very wrong information. Would this be stuff people would want to see? If so tell me here or ask me questions. Google is not your ally so stop being sheep and believing all you read.

Comments

• kitaarkitaar Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Lets have it big guy lol.. I have played PvP with and against you with both my characters.. very easy to recognize name. I feel I have a grasp (no pun) on my Ranger, similar things run through my head when I read these forums.. however I am a bit frazzled with my GF..
    Xbox GT Shredboy
    Neverwinter Toons:
    Archael 70 HR
    Stajans 70 GF
    Member of Timed Out
  • dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I would love hear what you have to say. It would be a great help.
  • whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Okay the video may take me about a week I have never done one before. But I will do my best and explain everything in detail, backing it with tested facts because we need some real information out there.
  • mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    The more info the better :)
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Info will be obselete in mod 6 next month. I was gonna make a guide on GF but its pointless really. Mechanics stats levels, how abilities work, its all out the windows
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Just seen your name, think i use to see your name and leave group when on my DPSers lol