test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legendary Outlaws kill Lostmauth before phase 2 (video)

atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
http://xboxclips.com/G3TxxS0M3/f9baea05-c940-46a5-afc0-96a3ee68af96

No plaguefire rogues or any glitching. Just solid teamwork with proper stat priorities, gear, and builds.
-Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3

Comments

• Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    What happened at 21-22secs? It took half of his health down. Which powers did you all use?
  • Options
    caharan25caharan25 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Lol well im guessing that chunk was the dps dc
    Elle ~ HR ~ Q-SNIPE
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    DPS DC? What power takes down half the health of Lostmouth lol
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Awesome video. Is this Epic Lostmauth or regular. Thats some serious dps. You if all 5 of you guys get in Tiamat its game over on phase 2.
  • Options
    soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    Did you guys drop multiple lanterns?

I was with a ridiculous PUG once and we got close to the final 1/4 of health before the 2nd phase. We were all DPS though and everyone else was just amazing. Where I normally get 1st or 2nd in DPS I came in last lol.

Your group had 2 clerics. Was one DPS build?
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • Options
    kitaarkitaar Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    SW had a ton to do with that also :P
    Xbox GT Shredboy
    Neverwinter Toons:
    Archael 70 HR
    Stajans 70 GF
    Member of Timed Out
  • Options
    That's epic Lostmauth. Our runs last 7-8 minutes typically.

Tank - Knight Captain's set, max arpen + triple mark + greater PF + ITF + lantern
    CW - HV, chaos magic, lantern
    SW- Lantern, crazy damage
    DC - High prophet, lantern, debuff/dps
    DC - Heals, draconic templar

We stagger our lanterns and use dailies after chaos magic proc and HV debuff. The huge chunk was all three dps at once! Sometimes Lostmauth won't fly away and you can still damage him if he's in the middle of an animation, but you have to be quick.

I posted some tips and an explanation of Knight Captain's set in the GF forums if anyone is interested. I'm always trying to help tanks, and all the tanks in Legendary Outlaws use my setup.

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

• Options
    mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Nice buff/debuff stacking! No ray of enfeeblement for the wizard? Did you wait for chaos fury or chaos nexus to pop the rest of the debuffs/buffs?
  • Options
    Our CW didn't run RoE, but I'm sure that could add a nice boost. There were basically two full rotations there that our team used. Set up the HV steal time debuff after chaos magic proc. I keep a triple mark active in preparation for that and then pop ITF and lantern. We had lanterns staggered the full time I think.

Thanks for watching!

• Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Good work!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    pazarkpazark Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Awesome! A perfect example of planning, communication and teamwork. Well done!
  • Options
    boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    Wow, nice work.