test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant get the mission marching orders

kaeven1977kaeven1977 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
was wondering if some one can help me. i have completed the mission missing mithral butfor some reason it will not let me continue with the next mission. the harper missions stop in roth vally. thar greenboughl or what ever his name is has no missions for me. the only thing i can think of is the double exp event had me gain levels to quikly and mad me to high of a level to get them.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Have you completed the Rothe Valley campaign tasks?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kaeven1977kaeven1977 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    yes i have. i have the mission missing mithral which precedes it but i go to thar and he has no quests. also i for some reason did not get half the missions in icespire peak.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    What level are you now? You should be able to do campaign quests even if you are over leveled, though there might not be a ! over the guys head.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    i thought this aswell so i tried talking to thar and he dose not have any missions. i just dont want to start over again becaouse this same thing happened to my last rouge. i will go over area again to chack befor i star over.
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    I had the same issue with one of mine. I couldn't get whispering caverns to unlock. I don't know if it makes a difference or not but it unlocked for that character after I got my first bonus package after lvl 60
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
    l am on my way now to check again to see if he has missions for me. and what do you mean by bonus package?
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Once you hit level 60 you will see the blue bar showing your xp gains. Once that bar fills up you get a bonus reward. After that reward it unlocked. Idk if it was just glitched or what happened because my other characters it unlocked just fine
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    To get the mission "marching orders", your character must have completed very specific actions only two of which are listed on the campaign tab. There is a third.

1. You must be level 60. (You didn't say your specific level)
    2. You must have completed "Assist the Lord's alliance 3 times" (You said was complete)
    3. You must speak to Delrin Bass in Protector's Enclave (This is the one you likely missed, unless less than 60)
    4. You may then, and only then, speak to Thar Greenbough to get "marching orders".
    ok cool ill try that. but i have since started over. i thought the missions would chain together. would be very nice if the game would tell you the full requirements for a quest. but anyway thanks for every bodies help ill do this with the new character. if there is any more info you guys can share with me i would very much appreciate it. and to answer tu you question kreatyve i was level 60 at the time of the post. im also sorry it took me o much time to repond to you guys but i have ben dealing with rl problems.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    kaeven1977 wrote: »
    ok cool ill try that. but i have since started over. i thought the missions would chain together. would be very nice if the game would tell you the full requirements for a quest. but anyway thanks for every bodies help ill do this with the new character. if there is any more info you guys can share with me i would very much appreciate it. and to answer tu you question kreatyve i was level 60 at the time of the post. im also sorry it took me o much time to repond to you guys but i have ben dealing with rl problems.

They do chain together. You simply must remember that for every Assist the ________ (Harpers, Order of the Gauntlet, Lord's Alliance, Emerald Enclave, Zhentharim) task in the campaign log, you must begin the quest with the _______ in Protector's Enclave. They are all five in the same area and are the ones that also give you the daily Common Cause Dungeon.