test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unearthed Lockbox For One Week!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We have a new lockbox, which will only be available for one week! More information here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9476683

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    xsilvervikingxxsilvervikingx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Would be awesome if dread ring campaign was out...

It seriously feels like someone put the wrong lockbox out again and now we are supposed to believe it was planned. The Twitter response is "you will have a head start when dread ring comes out." Sounds pretty good to me, but how long will those planar idols and that an artifacts be clogging up my inventory? Can we at least get a month for the estimated release date so we can plan our head start accordingly?

Silver
  • Options
    gotmtdewgotmtdew Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    You can use the Planar Idols now - just goto Rhix and trade them in for the Astral Rift - use that item and then harvest the diamonds from it.

Visit Rhix near the Wondrous Bazaar Merchant outside the Market in Protector's Enclave to trade this item for an Astral Resonator. Use the Resonator to extract Astral Diamonds from Astral Rifts in Protector's Enclave

This idol shimmers with a strange energy. Its position seems to shift from moment to moment.

Treasure
    No Level Requirement
    Cannot sell
    Cannot Discard
    Would be awesome if dread ring campaign was out...

It seriously feels like someone put the wrong lockbox out again and now we are supposed to believe it was planned. The Twitter response is "you will have a head start when dread ring comes out." Sounds pretty good to me, but how long will those planar idols and that an artifacts be clogging up my inventory? Can we at least get a month for the estimated release date so we can plan our head start accordingly?

Silver

• Options
    zzhzzhzzhhahzzhzzhzzhhah Member Posts: 1 New User
    And what am I supposed to do with all these Priceless Thayan Antiquities thes crappy boxes give you. You literally can't do a thing with them until Dread Ring and I have 13 sitting in my bank, useless.
  • Options
    saskgodfathersaskgodfather Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    > @zzhzzhzzhhah said:
    > And what am I supposed to do with all these Priceless Thayan Antiquities thes crappy boxes give you. You literally can't do a thing with them until Dread Ring and I have 13 sitting in my bank, useless.

zzhzz

When Dread ring comes out you will want them. If you look them up you will find they will give you a jump start on campaign currency's as well as increased chances for Eye of Lathander which will be highly sought after once released. If you think they are useless, there are many people like myself buying them up on the AH who would gladly buy them from you :)