test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armor Transmute for HR

iboxyyiboxyy Member Posts: 70
edited May 2015 in The Wilds
This is a weird question but does anyone know of a site that has links/images to all armor pieces and weapons available? I'm wanting to Transmute the armor on my HR. I want to find gear that is aesthetically pleasing lol I already have the t2 gear I'll be using for a while.

Thanks!
Post edited by iboxyy on

Comments

• Options
    shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I know this is an older question - but I'm curious too. I've been researching Hunter Rangers from the PC, but there's not much from the Xbox community. I have the Grand Warden Armor, and it's rather ugly. Would love to better understand options - I've even gone back and purchased some of the Level 50 Rare armors to check them out.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There's the armor transmutes from the Protector's Jubilee, but it does not appear that anyone has submitted screenshots of them...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    pazarkpazark Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm also not a fan of the T1 and T2 sets. I went back to the lower level places like Blackdagger and Vellosk. Picked up all the armor, bracers, boots and weapons to see how they looked like on my Trapper. You can preview them in the Change appearance window. Combining them and dying them to right color, I got a set I like. Kind of expensive since each transmute is 51k... ;)