test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recruiting for End Game

lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
Guild Name: Alcohol of Fame
Guild Leader: HellishNightone
Guild Contact: Join our website and then contact HellishNightone or Lord Sarverious.
Guild Website: http://alcoholoffame.enjin.com/forum
Guild Motto: "Have fun and tear S### up!!!"
Guild Currently Recruiting: We are now accepting anything BUT CWs and GWFs

Current Guild Size: 27
Guild Size Goal: As many as we get to run End Game stuff in groups.
Guild Type: Semi-Casual
Guild Peak Time Zones: We have people on from 7am-10pm on most days (CST)... Some night players from time to time as well. Most are either CST/EST. We are strictly in the States/Canada at this moment. If you can work around our time differences, we are more than welcome adding anyone.

Description:[/B] About AoF: They have been around for several years in various games, such as CoD and Destiny. The group is a bunch of guys and girls who like getting on after school, work, etc. and play video games. It is an adult guild, so only mature folks will be accepted. It can be serious at times, i.e. dungeons, but for the most part it is a place to hang out with like minded people. It has been fun growing closer to these guys over the time I have spent playing with them. Some of them are bound to have a personality more like yours, so you will find someone to play with.
Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
5.jpg
Post edited by lordsarverious on

Comments

• azariah3azariah3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Like to join. I have DC with 11k gear score and 84% campaign finished ( So no SoT or LM yet). Looking to get more T2 gear and finish the game. Currently spec'd for DPS against PVE but willing to respec to total heal if I need to.
    Character: Zanne Moonshadow
    GT: Grrowwer
  • lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sounds good. Just message me on XBL if you haven't already so I am sure to remember to get to you. We would love to have you. I'd say we can see how a dungeon goes with your current specs, and then see if you want to change. I'll help with it if need be. I know they're expensive.
    5.jpg
  • masteratreumasteratreu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GT: MasterAtreu
    Level 60 Control Wizard
    Level 60 Hunter Ranger
    Leveling up Cleric (near complete)
    Leveling up Trickster Rogue

Am interested in joining; sick of kickers and random pugs. Have really focused on professions and am willing to share/trade profession assets. Very interested in trading/sharing to help all acquire top end game gear. Gaining an immense stockpile of astral diamonds is my main goal.

Message me here or on XBL. Thanks!
    edited June 2015
    Edited the OP
    5.jpg
    edited June 2015
    Bump one more time, as we have changed our needs. Looking for active players from any class. Mature (usually comes with age) and fun people to play the game with. Don't need anymore punk kids who think they know everything. I am watching the guild roster, and choose who advances or gets demoted within the system. There need to be a few more leaders and less followers. TEAM PLAYERS ARE A MUST!!! Thanks in advance for your interest in our guild.
    5.jpg
  • tangenmanttangenmant Member Posts: 1
    Interested in joining... moderately new to the game, but did research on the internet to make sure my character is useful in endgame content. few questions though. Are there weekly/monthly fees to maintain membership, how many members do you have right now approximately, and do you have activity requirements (ie must be on for at least an hour every day?)
  • kc7777777kc7777777 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Interested in joining currently have GWF with most T2 except for helm. Working on a DC and almost to 60. What is your XBL name? Thanks!
    my gamer tag is the same as my username here. Lord Sarverious. Been trying to figure out how to log into this vanilla forum, hence my slow reply.
    tangenmant wrote: »
    Interested in joining... moderately new to the game, but did research on the internet to make sure my character is useful in endgame content. few questions though. Are there weekly/monthly fees to maintain membership, how many members do you have right now approximately, and do you have activity requirements (ie must be on for at least an hour every day?)

To answer this, we have no weekly/monthly fees other than to play. We have 30 'toons' in our guild, with about 15-20 of them by different players. You start out as a recruit and can make it up to the 3rd rank pretty easily. Being an officer in the guild takes some dedication, maturity, and be voted on by the current officers/leaders of the guild. Hit me up on the XBL and send me a message or party invite to get into the guild. I may be off most of the week with things I have going on around the house, but I will be on at some point for the daily prayers and professions.

5.jpg
  • sinizhersinizher Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm a level 60 CW with a current GS of about 9.2k. I'm definitely interested in your guild. I'll be running T1's with Pugs until I meet the requirements. In game name is Sonjae@sinizher2275
    hit me up on the one for an invite. I will see what w can do.
    5.jpg
  • rayiik1rayiik1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    hey guys 11.9k cw here with artifact weapon + belt both a weapon enchantment and soulforged looking for a guild to run some end game content with (have mic too)
  • rayiik1rayiik1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Rayiik@rayiik
  • birdsarcomabirdsarcoma Member Posts: 40
    Any chance a 16.5k GF (Def Spec) can play along with you folks? Not really interested in joining another guild, but always happy to play :D
    "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
    yeah, we can always find room for a tank.
    5.jpg
  • nahsonw1nahsonw1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Im 10.6K gearscore CW MOF with cat companion...im currently tryna get HV set then i will be well over 11K GT:
    "Nahson W"
    send me a group invite on XBL and I'll get ya in our guild to see if you like us or not.
    5.jpg
  • wintersage7staffwintersage7staff Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Looking to join, see if this guild might be my cup of tea. I just barely squeek by the 11k GS requirements (Cut me some slack. I'm new. Ish.)

I roll with the best type of crowd control kinda build, though I changed it up a hair.

Also, almost as old as dirt. Does this mean maturity is mine.

Lastly, I'm a 3rd shifter CST, so I keep really odd hours. Fair warning.

I'll shoot you a group invite on XBL. Just wanted to post in here so you'd know who I was. Or something.
  • mrbillomrbillo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'd like to take a few runs with you guys prior to leaving my current guild if that would be ok. They have all vanished leaving me high and dry with a bunch of grey people forms in guild roster and it's getting pretty lonely.

I have two characters that meet your req above.
    GT = MRBILLXXX (x x x is an old clan tag i'm not a perv)
    I'm over 40yr and live on the west coast PST time zone.
    Sounds good mrbillo. Just send me a party invite and i'll get you in with us for some runs.
    5.jpg
  • pen15sackpen15sack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Looking to join, I'm mostly on from 5pm to 12pm est
    GF - 10k+
    CW - 10k+
    DC 13K+
    TR - 13K+
    Anyone who had wanted to join AoF and didn't get a message back from me, I am sorry. Been busy playing Eve Online with my buddy who lost a hand during a firework accident. It's about the only game he can play one handed, so I am playing with him. We have added a website for new recruits to head to. If you want to join the guild, head over there and sign up. We will work with you from there.
    5.jpg
  • devilsdoubleedevilsdoublee Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am very interested in this guild would like to get some advice on how to become a better and effective pvper aswell as a pver, could offer my other knowledge in the other games such as COD to the other members if required, currently a trapper and I am on if I am not studying or working.
    sounds good devil. just head over to our website and fill out an app, and we'll be right on with inviting you.
    5.jpg
  • lostst8ofmindlostst8ofmind Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    14.5 tr, older player looking for an active guild and willing to help with anything. GT lostst8ofmind toon name Vaedulf (but call me Mike lol if ya prefer lol).
    sounds good man. hit me up on the 1 with a message. don't forget to check out the website and sign up there as well.
    5.jpg
  • wintersage7staffwintersage7staff Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Been with the guild almost a month now? Definitely a good group of people.

10/10 - would totally join again.
    Thanks sage. Glad you like us misfits. I hate we don't play often with you working nights. Got to get around to that more often.
    5.jpg