test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just need an active guild

15.7k TR. Seems like every guild I get invited to doesn't play. Gt is wax00713. I play everyday. Can help with anything. I don't boot and loot regardless of the player. So if that's you don't invite me.

Comments

• strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Check out Legendary Outlaws. We're always active and we have the Groupme chat app so that we can all stay in touch even when we're not on the box. I'll place a link to our guild recruitment page below so you can look it over and if you like what you see let me know.

Also, we are a serious end game guild. We don't do much farming of the t2 variety though we do have some alts that we level up to help out with guild class variety as you can see from my signature.

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/563180/legendary-outlaws-recruiting-active-skilled-mature-players#latest
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • midnightblue88midnightblue88 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    The guild I'm in is a more casual guild, however, we are very active and am on daily for hours. Our highest GS member is around 15K and second highest is me at 13.6K. If you don't mind that, let me know.
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Hey Raymond,

Our guild is probably the most Anti Boot N Loot Guild you will find in this game.. We are a small Guild but very active with some beast players. We enjoy running End Game content and our members are on every day. We also do pvp if you are into that. Hit me up if you are interested in trying out . GT = Arq0s. Oh in case you were wondering i am 17k TR.

Arqos@Arq0s
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Found the guild for me, paragon gaming. Thanks guys!
    Paragon Gaming is awesome. I am in that guild now.
    Awesome man welcome! My IGN is Devil.
    You were in the same group as me when we did CTA that one time! My name in game is MissLissa. I'm the 16k Warlock and I remember seeing you in Tiamat before too. I'm a female unless you like to call females man haha. See you in game again sometime.
    Checked this post again after you mentioned it. Sorry about that. Good fight tonight lol. Had to use everything.
  • razalkunnrazalkunn Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    i was thinking of starting one if you are interested.
    mt Xbox tag is Sully440
  • whiskeyzombiewhiskeyzombie Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Night Ward is recruiting new members lv 60 with gear scores of 13k+ for our raid team and any gear score for supporting roles. We hold a monthly raffle, Astral Diamond buy in with prizes worth 300k+ AD. We currently have 4 repositories opened. We have a strong core group, but have a total of 50ish active members. We are currently restructuring the guild, so now is a good time to join up. We accept alts into the guild as well. Our only requirements to join is that you are an active member, who contributes to the growth of the guild, have a mic, and we prefer having members who are 18 and older. We hold officer meeting once a week and open forums every other week. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or send me a party invite. My gamertag is Whiskey Mckraut. All is welcome, so bring your friends.
    Night Ward is recruiting new members lv 60 with gear scores of 13k+ for our raid team and any gear score for supporting roles. We hold a monthly raffle, Astral Diamond buy in with prizes worth 300k+ AD. We currently have 4 repositories opened. We have a strong core group, but have a total of 50ish active members. We are currently restructuring the guild, so now is a good time to join up. We accept alts into the guild as well. Our only requirements to join is that you are an active member, who contributes to the growth of the guild, have a mic, and we prefer having members who are 18 and older. We hold officer meeting once a week and open forums every other week. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or send me a party invite. My gamertag is Whiskey Mckraut. All is welcome, so bring your friends.

Guess you didn't see the part about Paragon Gaming... Thanks for the invite.