test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SEISMIC SHOT GLICTHED (HR)

alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
edited July 2015 in The Wilds
I'v noticed my seismic shot not working 100% of the time since the last maintenance. It will sometimes work and hit like it is supposed to. The rest of the time it will hit 5K or something like that on the rest of the targets up to 5 per target, and sometimes it wont hit at all. Now it use to hit 40-60K on average up to 5 targets per target. I encourage you all to test it and see if your having this problem as well.
Guild: TLO GH 20
Main: EMERALD LEGEND

Comments

• guarana76guarana76 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I answered you in the other thread. I feel the same and will run some tests as well.
  • alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    Right on I sent a ticket in as well to arc. Hopefully it will do some good.
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Mine seems to be working okay. Also know of an HR who hit a 250k crit with seismic today im Tiamat.
    Mine is still not I cant even kill a normal pack of mobs in normal spell plague. With 18K gs over 9K power and arm and ctr capped.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    The only way SS or Slasher`s Mark hit for very high numbers is if you have buffed yourself properly beforehand. Have you changed any of your powers or rotation lately?

Best time to use SS is after you finish your melee rotation, switch to Ranged and make sure its the 1st thing you fire off. It should be buffed up with Aspect of the Serpent and Deft Strikes etc etc.

Same thing with Slasher`s Mark, make sure its the 1st thing you fire off after switching from your Ranged rotation.

Both SS and SM hit like a truck when buffed and generally only if they crit.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    I think that now we have to wait for the answer of the ticket, or should we all make tickets to prove our point to devs?

By the way, does anyone is experiencing problems with fox cunning?
    It was supposed to dodge the next attack, but I noticed that I got hit oftenly by mobs in WoD just after using the power.

For example, while facing the dragon cult patrol, I start with ranged instance and finish with FoxC before his first attack. However, his first attack hit me so badly almost killing me. FoxC should protect me from that damage, or did I miss something about how the power works? It seems to be happening with other mobs as well.
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    Yeah fox cunning doesn't always work. Sometimes it dodges an initial attack but stuns/freezes/roots/dazes anyway
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
    edited July 2015
    I do use SS or SM at the end of a melee rotation, but in certain places like the whispering caverns dragon its not even working on him. Works on trash some the time.
    edited July 2015
    soonergm wrote: »
    Yeah fox cunning doesn't always work. Sometimes it dodges an initial attack but stuns/freezes/roots/dazes anyway

I´m assuming that FoxC just avoid the damage and not other effects like stuns.

However, I do agree that the word "Dodge" suggests that it would avoid all those effects.

I´ll try to develop some kind of test for FoxC. If I succeed will submit a ticket.
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Had to stop back in to say you guys jinxed me ;). I've started noticing more times where Seismic shot doesn't fire, or gives small numbers. Occasionally it will work fine. Weird.