Install Arc

No data available in table

nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
Gateway
Leadership
No data available in table

Gratz devs, gratz.
ToD = ..........
Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs

Comments

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Check the patch notes. Leadership is disabled in the gateway now as a "anti botting measure".
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Yep! Worst anti-botting measure I have ever seen used in my gaming history. It does nothing to reduce botting - bots will simply bot leadership IN THE GAME. No sweat for the bots, but negatively impacts legit players, like me. Be prepared for extreme lag in the game as the bots flood the instances.

In-game GMs is a FAR superior solution. They work better than anything else (if you have the right people in place). I have witnessed this firsthand in another game.

Don't worry, my posts here will diminish over time. It is just hard to let go of something where I have put decent time and money over the past 2+ years . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    Please refer to this thread for more information about the changes to Gateway leadership: http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1196658/put-into-perspective-the-changes-to-leadership-on-gateway#latest
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.