test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Muting Party Members

I think there needs to be a mute option for each indivdual player in your party because it can get agrevating. If anyone has ever been in a party where someone is blasting music, breathing or their mic is squealing then you know what im talking about. This really needs to be considered.

Comments

• bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    You cannot mute in game, but you can view xbox profile and mute them there. It takes effect in game immediately.
  • disturbedrambodisturbedrambo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    alright ill try it when i get home but it would be quicker to have it for an option on the specific players name so you dont have to exit the game screen.
  • b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    It would be quicker to have the option in game instead of via the persons profile. It takes you to the persons profile and then you can not see what is going on in game. At least they can be muted, I have had to mute a lot of people for all kinds of craziness on the mic lol.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The best is when you hear the mom yelling at the kid to get off.... Then poof..... He is gone
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    LOL have heard that a few times if I'm honest.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Agreed, game needs it, some ppls kinects are auto turned on without them knowing.

Found out the kinect is on by default when my brother had some racist things to say about a BF4 team member lol