test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Artifact Belt should i have?

tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
I just got a Sash of Charisma from doing Draconic Heralds in the Well of Dragons. i doubt this belt is what i need. i am a newly respeced Trapper so.. yeah. what about you guys?

Comments

• pureacousicpureacousic Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    It all depends on what your current stats are, or at least how you see your stats progressing. I personally am going for the Plated Band of Constitution. For me though, it's because I PvP quite a bit, and I feel that the extra HP will be helpful. If I notice that it's not as good as I think it will be, then I'm going to look into getting either the Dex, or Wis artifact belts.
  • tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    well i'm PvE centered. no PvP. my guess is the Black Ice is set is good... but then there's the artifact for that set...
  • arlequin13arlequin13 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    It really depends on your build and play style. One thing i can assure you though is that black ice is NOT the belt for you if you play trapper. Charisma is far less usefull then dex/wis for a trapper. Dexterity will increase damage, wisdom is for crit chance, str is damage resistance and constitution is HP.

Sadly there is no Dex/wis combo with the new belts so unless you want to keep a module 4 belt, your 2 best options are Lathander's belt(dex/con) and Imperial waistband of honor(str/wis)

As i said in the end it depends what you need. Since these now form a set with a neck artifact and standard artifact you have to look at their friends also and make that descision.
    ok. i'll keep that in mind
  • arexarex Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    IMO.....for PVE, DEX all the way, and I will stick with the Mod4 belt as it give a total of +4 to DEX at legendary vs. the new belts giving +2 to two different stats. The set bonuses for the new belts (at least the ones that have DEX) aren't worth it. Now the Level 70 belts/sets.......that's another story.
    we'll get to that once we get Elemental Evil on xbox
  • luckyk70luckyk70 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I agree the DEX belt is the way to go for PVE. The prices are coming way down on them now as well. you can get them for under 400k. A week ago they were 700k.
    but i'm nowhere near that much. i had 117k, but i bought a gemmed shirt for about 114k. now i'm saving up another 120k for gemmed pants
    Keep an eye on the prices of a green one. If AD is an issue for you, then you are better off buying a green one. Personaly i prefer wisdom belt as it works better for my build but as i said earlier, the equipment you need depends on your stats.

As for the gemmed clothing, you might have been better of crafting them yourself. Leatherworking remains the most expensive set of clothes and the price of a shirt and pants is almost the same as getting your tools. It's longer but the money you make after is worth it.
  • alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    Dex belt seems to be the best choice, but iv seen many hunters with the imperial set i wonder which is better.
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND
  • guarana76guarana76 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I think it depends on your current stats, depending which one is missing levels.

I agree that Dex belt seems to be the best choice as it will directly helps on Damage Bonus, AoE Damage Resist and Deflection Chance.

Regarding damage bonus, increasing Dex seems to be the best way to boost damage/DPS, based on some calculations i´ve read on:

http://laggygamerz.com/forum/index.php?/topic/342-crit-power-and-dps-the-numbers-guide/
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I used to think Dex Belt was the way to go, but I re-rolled and had naturally high Dex, then all the level ups I put into Dex and Wisdom. That way I have 26 normal Dex which is 27 with a Camp Fire buff. This allowed me to transfer into a new belt and now I go for Str/Wis in the Imperial Belt :)

Have not looked back since and I am happy with my choice, plus there is the benefit of getting a set bonus if I can ever get a Rod of Imperial Restraint eeek.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I like many of the other belt options but settled for the Imperial Waistband of Honor. It has a decent set of stats that compliments the other gear I presently equipped with.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Imperial_Waistband_of_Honor/Tooltip
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
    wdj40 wrote: »
    I used to think Dex Belt was the way to go, but I re-rolled and had naturally high Dex, then all the level ups I put into Dex and Wisdom. That way I have 26 normal Dex which is 27 with a Camp Fire buff. This allowed me to transfer into a new belt and now I go for Str/Wis in the Imperial Belt :)

Have not looked back since and I am happy with my choice, plus there is the benefit of getting a set bonus if I can ever get a Rod of Imperial Restraint eeek.

Thats why i have always rocked a wisdom belt on my ranger. Since imperial and wisdom have similiar benefits there is no need to switch before greater belts come out.
    I went up against other hunters with that set and they can never beat me...
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    I went up against other hunters with that set and they can never beat me...

Do you have the dexterity belt?
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
    Yes I use the dex belt. The only belt I will trade it for is the Lostmauth set.